Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by calirydan

^ how much did this place run you?......reaaaaally thinkin about moving to seattle...

15.  With cable/internet and utilities around 18.
Seattle is dope. 

thanks...btw how's the females up there? .......visited up there not to long ago and loved the weather...

females are dope as well... variety is key in seattle.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

^ how much did this place run you?......reaaaaally thinkin about moving to seattle...

15.  With cable/internet and utilities around 18.
Seattle is dope. 
pimp.gif
i love your spot man...i wish i can find a loft like that around bay area under 2k.

Thank you... i was thinking about moving down to the bay and found a couple similar spots in east bay for under around 2k.

Ill post more pics when i get back into town... bathrooms are just as dope as the living spaces.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Great thread, going to go through it now. Very nice work on those bathrooms, although the floor on the downstairs one seems to need a bit of work.

Thanks man.  The floors throughout the entire lower level of my place are poured concrete, so that's how they're supposed to look.

StaXX wrote:
Very nice. I'm currently painting and it's really a pain cause I keep getting it on the roof.
Did you use any special brushes or did you just tape it off?

Taped it off, and then after I was done, I would go back with a very small touch up brush for any spots that leaked over.  I was pretty anal about it.

From my experience, the Scotch blue painters tape is crap.  It would constantly let paint leak through.  I switched to Frog Tape which is green, and it worked 100x better.

4wrestling wrote:

i don't poop anywhere unless i have homecourt advantage, but worst comes to worst i would have no problem pooping in that new bathroom. 10000% better than what it was before just with the paint and small finishes. I have concrete in some areas of my house too. I hate the uneven patina but i guess you grow to appreciate it over time

West seattle. 2b/2b Loft... Master loft is on the 3rd floor.  Simple yet modern.  
Need some artwork.
Great looking place man.  I'd love to see some more pictures.

I used Overstock.com to get a lot of oversized art pieces for very good prices.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i don't poop anywhere unless i have homecourt advantage, but worst comes to worst i would have no problem pooping in that new bathroom. 10000% better than what it was before just with the paint and small finishes. I have concrete in some areas of my house too. I hate the uneven patina but i guess you grow to appreciate it over time

I really wasn't too much of a fan of it either when I first moved in.  Especially with the bright yellowish/orange color, it was way too loud when I had just the builders white walls throughout my place.  But now that I've painted the entire place, I like them a lot better.  Plus, they are about as easy as it gets to clean up.

I'm trying to get some type of art piece for my living room...what is the proper term for the canvas art that are 3 separate pieces that you hang up next to each other to create one picture? Sorry I don't know *%%@ about art 
laugh.gif

4wrestling.

I would put down ceramic tiles in that 1 bathroom. Judging from the pics it looks like its about 20-25 sqft. Youd need no more than like 2 boxes of tiles. Would cost $100-125 to redo the whole floor.

And I would strip and reseal the floor in the other one.

Floors are kind of like sneakers. You see someone with brand new clothes then when you look down then have on dirty AF1s.   
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I'm trying to get some type of art piece for my living room...what is the proper term for the canvas art that are 3 separate pieces that you hang up next to each other to create one picture? Sorry I don't know *%%@ about art 
laugh.gif
Rasterbation I believe.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

4wrestling.

I would put down ceramic tiles in that 1 bathroom. Judging from the pics it looks like its about 20-25 sqft. Youd need no more than like 2 boxes of tiles. Would cost $100-125 to redo the whole floor.

And I would strip and reseal the floor in the other one.

Floors are kind of like sneakers. You see someone with brand new clothes then when you look down then have on dirty AF1s.   
sick.gif
I've been debating doing the floors in here.  It may be a project for this year.  We'll see on money.  I still need to buy a kitchen set and furniture for my front room, and both of those are higher on the list right now.

@jrp44 google search "triptych wall art". im working on a tetraptych project right now. (4 pieces)

West seattle. 2b/2b Loft... Master loft is on the 3rd floor.  Simple yet modern.  
Need some artwork. 

IP cameras everywhere! 

For a bachelor pad it is a MUST to have some cams up.

Would like to find a place like this in the magnolia/queen anne area... This is costing you 1800 a month?

I need some barstools like this. Anywhere I can buy it other than eBay? These are 79.99 plus shipping, everywhere else online jumps to like $250. Hell, does Ikea make some? I want the bar stools because I have an island style counterheight surround coming off the kitchen, but it's not typical counter height, it's kind of short at 33 inches.
chistools.jpg

I could only imagine the amount of vagina you guys get just due to the fact your pads are super nice.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I could only imagine the amount of vagina you guys get just due to the fact your pads are super nice.

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

here is the coffee table I got from Overstock. It came in two boxes....one had all the wood components and there was one box just containing the glass top.
 The reviews said it was a pain to put together, but it wasnt that bad. You do need to people, because you need to hold the legs up as you are assembling, one side at a time. Once you figure out how the bolts/lock washer things work, its not hard to put together at all.
This thing is very sturdy! The wood feels solid and has weight to it. The glass is tempered, and has a nice thickness to it. Ive put laptop, remotes, cell, cups/plates, my feet lol and it's held up perfectly.
if anyone has any questions, let me know

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Glass-Top-Walnut-Coffee-Table/4709273/product.html

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Thanks man, looks good. Think I'm going to place an order.

yea no prob. Again, sorry I took so long haha. I really love it. I was a little weary about if I would like a glass top table, but its been perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom