Backpacking through Europe Vol. International yambs & Sleeping with lambs

Where will I have the most luck w/ da yambs?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• France

• Italy

• Switzerland

• England

• Yambless :{

• Total voters
Before I bore you guys with my post, there is pics of the hot chick from Wolf of Wall Street and other women at the bottom.

Whats up NT?! I've recently decided I'm taking a trip of at least 6 months to Europe. Leaving at the absolute latest in June. Plan on spending my 19th birthday there. Not sure about what city, but somewhere in Europe. Buy a one way ticket to most likely Madrid and go from there although I do plan on spending at least a month in Spain, Switzerland, and Germany. Once again not sure about what cities, although I would like to be in Germany for Octoberfest.

Has any NTer made the trip before? If so any tips would be greatly appreciated as this is my first time leaving the country since 2010 to Mexico. I'd like to stay away from having a tourist type of experience at all.

I'd love to learn as much as I can about the cultures of every country and overall just see the world, one place at a time.

And this is my promise to NT. I will sleep with AT LEAST ONE woman in every country, and update you guys with the most revealing pics of every chick.

edit: I'm Mexican, fluent in English and Spanish if that matters?

disclaimer: If I happen to fall short in a country, for whatever reason... A prostitute (As long as worth more than $50 American dollars per hour) does count towards my body count.

disclaimer about the disclaimer: Meth, I will only take place in prostitution in places where it is legal. Please don't ban me bro.

Last edited:
Six months seem a lot. Spain got some good good. A lot of cocaine in clubs so taking advantage of a chick shouldn't be to hard(even though I don't condone this behavior)

Stay safe do t take weird drugs

Went to Paris back in 09. I absolutely fell in love with the city. I even called my mom and told her I wasn't going to come back. I was going to find myself a job and just rough it for awhile. It was awesome.

As far as women go, I've heard European women in general are more sexually free then here in the states. Not sure if that's factual or just conventional wisdom. Good luck. I voted for France.

I only voted yambless so you can prove me wrong OP. 6 months with no yambs, in all those countries, is an L no man should have to take.

damn, where is my compa getting money to go to you're up for six months? 

anyways, good luck and be safe. please smash a french babe for me, I love french girls 
embarassed.gif

never been to Europe, but got plenty of stories from Africa, Asia, S. America and the Carribean...girls are much easier there than Europe

If you're not following @dvminix on Twitter to get tips on your Euro trip, you're losing badly. He's USAF and has been stationed there for a minute now. Dude is living.

I voted Spain just off the culture and women while ignoring what you may look like and everything else that has to do with you attracting the opposite sex. Basically bank off you being American. My very close second place would be Italy

:lol: I should've known yambless would take the lead.

:rofl: @ the disclaimers

Have you not seen Hostel?? :smh:

no, and don't want to watch.

Went to Paris back in 09. I absolutely fell in love with the city. I even called my mom and told her I wasn't going to come back. I was going to find myself a job and just rough it for awhile. It was awesome.

As far as women go, I've heard European women in general are more sexually free then here in the states. Not sure if that's factual or just conventional wisdom. Good luck. I voted for France.

My old man said that back in the day when the World Cup was in Italy they interviewed Italian women and they admitted to only liking sex more than soccer. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom