Backpacking through Europe Vol. International yambs & Sleeping with lambs

Where will I have the most luck w/ da yambs?

• Spain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

• France

• Italy

• Switzerland

• England

• Yambless :{

• Total voters
Six months seem a lot. Spain got some good good. A lot of cocaine in clubs so taking advantage of a chick shouldn't be to hard(even though I don't condone this behavior)

Stay safe do t take weird drugs

Word, it's not taking advantage if I'm on Coke too right?

I want to do this 

honestly fam, do it.

I only voted yambless so you can prove me wrong OP. 6 months with no yambs, in all those countries, is an L no man should have to take.

word. I gots to do this. :pimp:

damn, where is my compa getting money to go to you're up for six months? 
anyways, good luck and be safe. please smash a french babe for me, I love french girls :wow:

I won't lie to my NT fam. I live with my old man and don't pay any bills. Most I really have to worry about is filling my tank of gas, which is a fraction of my income. Ever since I got my job at Wells Fargo I've been saving for a Camaro. Been working and going to school however I've decided I'm not going to school anymore. So I'm going to go full time from now until April which is hopefully when I leave.

I plan on going with 5k or so and doing all kinds of jobs in Europe, whether it be washing dishes or construction. This trip is just coming at a perfect time for me. I don't have a relationship, a career, family holding me back, or health problems.

I wan't to ultimately see the world and survive on my own. I feel I'll learn more from this than anything I've done in life. The plan is whenever I come back to get a job in the utilities.

View media item 712104

:smh: Come on fambs.

I'll prove you all wrong.

Time to see if the WIO technique is international.

Also to whoever recommended following that dude on Twitter, done. Thank you.

First up, get my Passport.

Smash one for la raza esè. Jk
I think England might get you lucky, make sure to mention chicharito and make sure they're Manchester United fans lol

Spain for sure.

You can get at locals in Spanish and the tourists will think you're Spanish

So many bad girls come all over from Europe to Barcelona

Check Eurotrip.com for budgeting and offtrackplanet.com for where to get easy yambs. Good luck. Also I think you'll need at least double for 6 months and stick to hostels and street food/ markets.

Thanks for posting this thread six months in advance. I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the preparation (mental and logistical) that goes into planning this sort of trip. If you wouldn't mind, could you post daily updates about how that is going.

Wish I did something like this before. Once you get into the 9-5, you get like 3 weeks tops a year. Maybe a month depending where you work. Just I didnt have any money before finishing school lol.

Is it possible to do this sort of trip by winging it?

I ask because you plan on staying there and picking up idle jobs.

you should become an international criminal like Dominic Toretto and just let fate determine your travels

you should become an international criminal like Dominic Toretto and just let fate determine your travels
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting this thread six months in advance. I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the preparation (mental and logistical) that goes into planning this sort of trip. If you wouldn't mind, could you post daily updates about how that is going.

sure. Still excited to go today. Attempting to do some more research.

Is it possible to do this sort of trip by winging it?

I ask because you plan on staying there and picking up idle jobs.

sure as hell hope so. Guess we'll have to find out.

thanks for all the info guys.

For the hottest girls in Europe.. Go to Sweden bro. Swedish chicks :pimp:

Also I recommend the Czech Republic!

(and ofc Finland :evil:)

I've never been to Europe, but I plan to go this summer as well, except for a couple of weeks.  I think you might have the most luck in Spain because of how much of a party place it is...

Back
Top Bottom