Bad Boys 3 Message in Transformers Movie???

didnt notice that til now, hope it happens, also a batman superman movie would be ill.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I was clicking on the play button for a few seconds there.

roll.gif

me2

word me to.. lol..
roll.gif

uh it says badboys 2 not badboys 3 ...........wouldnt it say badboys3 if it was gonna be a message?

dont get me wrong, i really enjoyed bad boys 2 but the film didnt make that much as everyone thinks it did. Not sure why they are going ahead with it

did anyone see the captain america sheild on tony starks table closer to the end of iron man??

my boy keeps mentioning it and im still yett to see it.

also just watched passed the credits on wolverine origins and saw something i hadn't seen in the movies.. looked kinda dope if u ask me,

as far as badboys3 goes, seriously, we can do without..

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

did anyone see the captain america sheild on tony starks table closer to the end of iron man??

my boy keeps mentioning it and im still yett to see it.

SHIELD-1.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by sloanboy

uh it says badboys 2 not badboys 3 ...........wouldnt it say badboys3 if it was gonna be a message?
indifferent.gif
im sorry i dont follow? i think its a goodquestion.......you must have been really wanting to use this one or somthing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
listen to how yall sound......... "hmm look at that bad boys 2poster.......OH SNAP BAD BOYS 3 BOUT TO COME OUT"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
listen to how yall sound......... "hmm look at that bad boys 2 poster.......OH SNAP BAD BOYS 3 BOUT TO COME OUT"
roll.gif

Did anybody else notice this? When Sam was having his breakdown he ran into his dorm room. As he goes towards the Bad Boys 2 poster on the wall he paints "III" in green paint as in Bad Boys 3. Bad Boys also a Michael Bay film.
Are you actually that dumb?

Originally Posted by soltheman

laugh.gif
listen to how yall sound......... "hmm look at that bad boys 2 poster.......OH SNAP BAD BOYS 3 BOUT TO COME OUT"
roll.gif

Did anybody else notice this? When Sam was having his breakdown he ran into his dorm room. As he goes towards the Bad Boys 2 poster on the wall he paints "III" in green paint as in Bad Boys 3. Bad Boys also a Michael Bay film.
laugh.gif
I just doubt he read it properly and just looked at thepic

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauda112

Originally Posted by soltheman

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I just doubt he read it properly and just looked at the pic

oh ok i get it now..........
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Yea there was also a Green Lantern poster a scene or two before that as well
smokin.gif

EDIT. Bad Boys III just got greenlit a couple weeks ago, but then again, it was inevitable that Bay was going to do it. I'm not gonna say reach, I'll just say it was coincidental.
Yea. I caught that. There was a poster for Teen Titans too.

iamlegendposters1.jpg

iamlegendposters3.jpg

iamlegendposters4.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Yea there was also a Green Lantern poster a scene or two before that as well
smokin.gif

EDIT. Bad Boys III just got greenlit a couple weeks ago, but then again, it was inevitable that Bay was going to do it. I'm not gonna say reach, I'll just say it was coincidental.
Yea. I caught that. There was a poster for Teen Titans too.

iamlegendposters3.jpg

michael-jackson-lean.jpg

Back
Top Bottom