Bad Drug/Alcohol Experience. Vol

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I don't mess with too much but I drink and I'll smoke every now and then.

Smoked salvia with my boy one time. Gets passed to me the second time and I go to hit it and I'm literally falling out of my chair...leaning so hard I light my thumb on fire and burn the %#@$ out of it. Hit it like a champ anyway and as I look up the homies Mario and Wario jump off his computer wallpaper and start battling on his desk, getting coins and all that mess. I look down and back up and now they're bordering the tops of his walls in that famous jump pose. I took my high %%* to bed for a half hour I was so shook
laugh.gif

Sophomore year of college on St. Patty's Day we start EARLY drinking beer. By the end of the night I'm on to dark liquor and promptly black out. I wake up the next day in my bed, alone, naked. I walk over to my girls apartment and she starts flippin on me talkin about I peed all over her room. Apparently I got up about 15 min after we went to bed and I just started giving her room the golden shower treatment. She said I had my pants down to my knees peeing on her chairs, her nightstand, opened her closet and let it go on her clothes and everything. She kicked me out and I walked home (next door) in my boxers. Beer before liquor...you urinate on everything
LOL sounds like my mario trip, instead it was just mario running around jumping collecting coins, jumping on koopa troopers. It was insane.

I have had some crazy drug and drink experiences.

Alcohol: I had about 35 drinks in 2006 in the Isla Vista Halloween party. It was so bad that my friends were checking my pulse (if it got below 40 per minute, they would call an ambulance). I had a quasi blackout, my memories of the last hour before sleep were of bumping into bros on Del Playa Street, trudging up my friend's apartments' stair and my friend's girl friend saying "hug this," regrading a plastic waste basket). When I woke up, iy took me a while to figure out where I was. I smoked some weed and drank gallon of water but the hangover lasted for about three days.

Cocaine: It is a hell of a drug. In summer of 2006 my physical tolerance out striped my threshold for getting high. I would take enough to be high for one hour and then I would have a pounding heart for eight hours. I decided, one day to pass that time by going for a country drive. It was an awful mistake. Three hours into my post high crash/racing heart time, I stopped by the beach and hoped to die there ( I love the ocean so what better spot in which to die?). I eventually got back into town and amongst my friends, who gave me a fist full of Valium. That would be the last time I ever took coke.

Marijuana: I had some strong brownies. My boy mixed his kief with butter and the stuff locked like nuclear waste from the Simpsons. He mixed in some hash oil and after eating a few of his brownies, my legs and hands were convulsing and thought I was going to die.

Salvia Divinorum: When mixed with Marijuana, Salvia has always been great. With a strong dose of booze, it is horrible. I was with my friends, on the Campus of UCI, and I was drunk and I smoked some Salvia and we all went for a late night walk. The creepy statues (the East Campus has many statues of humans who are burdened by heavy slabs of marble) seemed to come to life and chain mail armor was growing on them and me. Medieval weapons materialized in their hands as well as mine. I figured that I would have to fight these animated statues and while I felt as if I could kill many of them, I would be overwhelmed. It seemed as it, under the half moon and the palm trees, this is where I would die in combat.

I regaled the emerging enemies of my lineage that dates back to El Cid and my forefathers' willingness to commit fratricide and they withdrew. I won but I was seriously in fear for my for my life.

Originally Posted by blakep267

chilling 1 night lighting up in my car with a friend. I then park my car and we proceed to walk back to my dorm. Like 5 blocks and it was 3 am. Now for some reason, once I started walking, I couldnt stop. Like my legs wouldnt stop moving, and I was walking weird. Like a toy soldier. There are campus security posted around the campus and I didnt really feel like getting caught. I told my friend to grab me because I cant stop walking and apparently it was the funniest thing in the world to him. So I walked 5 blocks without bending my knees at all. When I got to my dorm, my calves were so sore and I just felt like crap. Not super bad but still a little alarming to me

same thing happend to a friend of mine but we was smoking k2, dude started walking mad weird then started spinning into the street almost getting hit by a car ended up falling onto a schools lawn an just laid there like he was dead, good thing there was a cop across the street had to call the ambulance an everything

Took 1 bong hit, lost my voice for 5 mins immediately after that. I couldn't utter a single sound let alone word. 
Proceeded to go snowboarding for the first time after that. It took 2.5hrs to get down a bunny hill, that shoudl've taken 10mins. I easily could've died that night. I kept falling, lost all sense of balance, and everything on my body was numb. People were looking at me like I was crazy.

sole searchin's post after me no pass is a trip in itself .
roll.gif

bud: anyway, probably last week me and two of my dudes decided it was a good time to cruise one at like 2:30 in the morning. we didn't even need to be out late but it just ended up that way. needless to say, my dude runs a red light and we almost became organic paste on metal. Mack truck NEARLY avoids us turning left. Scariest moment of my life. 
tired.gif

drinking: got flat out cross-faded after knocking down cheap 151 mixed with powerade and then hitting the zong in winter quarter... anyone who's been at OSU's Union should just imagine the bathroom at 2:00 AM, but with blue french fry vomit EVERYWHERE. I was so @%@!*! up at that point that I chilled in the bathroom stall for a good 20 minutes (my dude said I was just sitting there not knowing what to do when he found me) and eventually my friends came in and got me out of there. I haven't gotten that drunk since. 
ohwell.gif

Damn, I love salvia, it's what got me into psychedelics in the first place 
laugh.gif

The only bad times I had with them was the morning after.

Me and my boy had MEAN @!+ hangovers after we did shrooms for our first time, don't know why, but my head was pounding something fierce and I felt groggy.

and the night after I did 2 blots of acid my head felt super pressurized the next morning, but other than that both experiences were amazing 
pimp.gif

I've only ever smoked weed a hand full of times in my life. The first 2 or 3 times I didn't feel anything. The last time I smoked I hit a gravity bong 2 or 3 times and it pretty much ruined my day. First and foremost, my throat was raw from coughing and then I was so high I couldn't move. I couldn't even get the remote from across the couch, I was so high. I ended up watching CSI all day. After that I was pretty much like 'never again'

Normal day in my hood, drinkin smokin, some people poppin percs, w/e well I took 3 bars and I had no control of what I was doing, woke up wit hella cake and drugs, apparently I was gettin everybody the nite before , woke up with my boys packs, i mean I robbed everybody. Smh even woke up with a green sheet..got a DUI. Yea bars are the devil

Drank like 5 cups of Sprite x Grey Goose, followed by a Corona. 
indifferent.gif

Proceeded to blow chunks in the backyard, then came in, took all my clothes off in the restroom to take a dump and passed out on the bathroom floor naked. Woke up an hour later and got in the car with the homie to go home and tried to blast Waka Flaka's "Round of Applause" on repeat at full-volume the whole way home.

Feels batman
grin.gif

My boys were able to score some DMT from the deep web a couple months back but I was too chicken to try it for myself.
One of my boys said he saw blue-eyed White Jesus overlooking the universe and my other boy turned into a washing machine..

tumblr_lkyjolXVIP1qjl3ieo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Born illa

My boys were able to score some DMT from the deep web a couple months back but I was too chicken to try it for myself.
One of my boys said he saw blue-eyed White Jesus overlooking the universe and my other boy turned into a washing machine..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just this morning I woke up with a bunch of eaten and uneaten chicken wings in my bed. Its a mess, red sauce everywhere.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
DMT is no joke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Banjo_washing_machine.png

I licked the remaining batter in the bowl after making brownies, had an anxiety attack. lol.

DMT had me talking to John Lennon
laugh.gif
 no joke bros, I only tried it once and I think that will be the only time I ever do it.

It turned clouds into turtles, and tree-leaves into algebra problems. I thought it was gonna last forever, went back to normal in like 20 minutes and felt like nothing happened. Craziest experience of my life-time..

There was one time I smoked and it felt like the right side of my chest was beating insanely fast and I had a hard time swallowing. It was kinda scary lol. Whoever said edibles in here, I had like 3 gs in one rice crispy treat and it was one of the best nights of my life

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

gave my cell phone away one time....
roll.gif
  good times. atleast your cd player was still there.

alcohol: new years eve 2009. was chillin with bombiggidyphil. i rarely drink but was kinda down(my dad had passed like 5 weeks before) and i just wanted to get trashed. i remember drinkin beer,bacardi 151 flaming dr peppers and irish car bombs. smoked a spliff after and went on an adventure walk to the park. was like 25 degrees out and i was only wearing jeans and a old tim hardaway authentic i had..was so messed up i didn't notice the cold...until i somehow managed to fall into a creek... i puked a ton,lost some pride..and somewhere in that creek lost my old beat up pair of bisons.   

another time in like 2002 when i was in hs me and my friend matt were drinking some leftover 151. lost track of how  much we drank. nothing crazy happened but i swear i had a hangover for 3 days. stayed up all night reading maddox's greatest page in the universe.
roll.gif

never had many issues with weed got a pretty high tolerance. the first time i smoked bho though...was kinda weird. was in amsterdam smoking with some locals. one guy brought out some lowish quality bho(hash oil) and smeared a spliff with it. we were sitting on some really low chairs and i was so high i couldn't figure out how to stand up. like the process of how to do it. was weird. i smoke hash oil on a reg basis now and thats never happened again.

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Salvia.. never again. I literally fell out of my chair... it felt like an out of body experience and I WILL NEVER do that $+# again.

you ain't lie my friend  worst trip ever   remember every second of it   still trips me out  and i used to smoke dust with chocolate smh

never really had a bad trip or anything but one time me and a bunch of friends had just got done seeing a concert. i ate a tab on the ride to the show and another one after the first set. so i was tripping pretty good. nothing uncomfortable. just the right amount. so were all just hanging in the parking lot after the show talking to one of the members of the band because one of my friends has a cousin in the band. and some dealers roll by saying they have molly/k so i got have a g of k and some other people grabbed a gram. we go back to this hotel and are just drinking smoking and %#$%. the k got me super $%*@*! up. idk how to describe it. it was like the morphing you get while tripping on acid but like my whole field of vision was distorting and zooming in and out. so we go to my car to listen to some tunes cause music just makes it so much better. also, it felt like my car was a spaceship. were just chillin doin keybumps. and we come back into the hotel room. and out of nowhere the next thing i notice the doors open and cops are talking to my friends. and im so $%*@*! up it like doesnt register in my head that theyre cops and were doing bad %#$%. i was just in awe for like five minutes while theyre talking to a person at the foor. finally i come to and make my way to the bathroom to flush the rest of the 10 strip i had and the little bit of k. they question all of us. and i %#$% you not people were so $%*@*! up the cops were like whats your name? and people were like im really sorry officer i just dont know. so somehow they let us out of there. tell us to catch a cab and go home. but some of my friends were still being questioned when we were leaving. called some people to come pick us up. so in my head im legitimately thinking its like the end of the world for some reason. like try to go to sleep but cant because im in shock by me getting out of that situation (mind you this was the day after i had a court date where i got put on another 6 months of drug testing). so finally the morning comes and we go pick my car up from the hotel and meet up with my other buds who stayed there. and everything was fine. someone got a fine for hosting a party or some %#$%. but everything worked out alright. phew. coulda been the end of me

cliffs: eat some l and do a lot of k.
cops come in to our hotel room.
harass us for a while. scare me !@!*!%!! cause i had just got out of court the day before
meet up with my friends in the morning expecting us all to be $%*@*! and nothing bad ended up coming out of the situation

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

split an 8- ball with my brother in law. stayed up until 7 o'clock in the morning writing invitations to my sister's baby shower. I did 30 of them by hand. When I looked at them the next day, it was as if I did them all while in a moving car.

Back
Top Bottom