Bad Gas During Gettin' Them Drawz Unappreciation

springfieldxd

Banned
So I'm messing with this chick last night after drinks, bout to smash for the first time, and then i feel that sharp rumble in my lower abdomen.

Damn.

I'm holding it in, feeling like 300 PSI, and decide to excuse myself to the restroom.

Get to the bathroom, it's like the fart disappeared.

As soon as I walk back in the room.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOGGGGHHGHGHGHGHGHG (stomach making $#@ air)

i didn't want to lose this aquafina flow, so i go in anyway.

the whole time, i'm so focused on not blasting her away, i psych myself out of my nut, and couldn't bust.

i faked a nut, and sent her on her way, and the gas doesn't come back for a good hour.

ain't that a %!*%@?

tell me, NT, ain't that a %!*%@?

ive never faked a nut in my life. just be honest.

ive gotten bored an just stopped before, "nah im good, you came right?"

Control yourself.

smh.gif

I have a stash of these gas pills on hand just in case

there is nothing worse than gas, I was on my first date with the girl im dating and I was struggling after dinner and I forgot them at home...'

I was standing like a statue not moving tryin to hold it in, i took my t-tops off on the way home
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

there is nothing worse than gas, I was on my first date with the girl im dating and I was struggling after dinner and I forgot them at home...'

I was standing like a statue not moving tryin to hold it in, i took my t-tops off on the way home
laugh.gif

nervous gas you think?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i'd rather fake the nut than have a 30 minute conversation about what she could have done better to get me off.

i didn't want her to think it was her fault, so i just gave her the O Face and diddy-bopped to the bathroom...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i'd rather fake the nut than have a 30 minute conversation about what she could have done better to get me off.

i didn't want her to think it was her fault, so i just gave her the O Face and diddy-bopped to the bathroom...

true....depends on the female an yall relationship i guess.

I've had the bubble guts during intercourse but I just slow it down til it goes away

laugh.gif

these?

beano1.jpg

do they actually work?

laugh.gif

nervous gas you think?
not at all, I wasn't nervous at all, she was...I just tore up the shrimp, asparagas and mashed potatoes along with a few beers

deadly combo, I rarely get gas but when I do...goooooood lord

^ nah i forget the name they come in like a pink/purple bottle and they work

pick them up at Target

daaaaam..

Is there anything NT'ers wont talk about???

I guess this is truly a family huh..

Still if a chick lettin me smash i could care less if i fart or not...

Once she opens her legs, she likes you..

BGs flared up at school this morning. Im known for my kicks, and everytime I drop a deuce somebody knows its me. so all I hear is "whaddup Jon" I saywats up back lol. But the mudbutt was vicious before first hour. and sschool toilettes FTL, but I was the first one to use the stall, so it was clean.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Control yourself.

smh.gif

For some reason im dying to this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
for real though ... You was nervous and you leaked outthat acidic gas ... +@*% that burns ..

I had gas like that the first time I got arrested , but never during sex ..

ive gotten bored an [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just stopped before[/color], "nah im good, you came right?"
eek.gif

I thought that only happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom