"Baddest Man on the Planet

This man is a beast. Considered to be THE greatest fighter on the planet. Discuss. part 1 part 2 part 3

Just watched this! I've followed MMA for quite some time now and I believe he is the baddest fighter out there right now.

The best P4P fighter in MMA. I would love for him and Silva to meet at 215 and fight.

not the biggest, not the strongest, not the meanest but maybe thats what makes him the baddest
pimp.gif

the clips dont do him justice, back when pride was in full swing, they would replay all the matches in korea. its almost insane

watching his old matches, dude is a beast

Thanks for sharing, just finished all the videos in the series.

This guy's a world class athlete.

Appreciated to the fullest.

wow, amazing series. been watching him since his first fight in pride. a longtime fan of mma but i just dont follow it as religiously since the demise ofpride. when pride put on an event it was a spectacular show i miss that. but anyway this dude is an absolute beast. its not just his physical skill set thatmakes him so dominant its his mental game thats unbreakable (thus far). if you or i were hailed as the baddest man on the planet, someone thats basically neverlost a single fight ever, was paid big time and was so famous.. we'd not be living like how he is. he lives a modest life in a very modest place he keepslife very simple. and yet that, is the hardest part to comprehend. you can command a lotta money, you can live lavishly, you can live anywhere in the world andhell even get many women but he chooses to live in an old russian town in the frozen tundra. that gym is so battered and worn down but its not what you havethat matters its how you utilize it. this is a classic case of a man that doesn't take things for granted

guys get amped up coming to the ring, talk all the smack. but this guy just trains and fights with such class. hes looking to hurt you but not injure you. hedoesnt even celebrate much after a victory because losing was never a choice anyway. his mentality is what separates him from the rest of us
pimp.gif
didnt mean to rant but this guy is something spectacular

The best P4P fighter in MMA. I would love for him and Silva to meet at 215 and fight.
You mean 205?

You realize Fedor will have a hard time during the fight because this will be disadvantageous to him? Anderson's a natural 200er but Fedor would have tocut drastically for that.

and move this to the Sports forum.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

You mean 205?

You realize Fedor will have a hard time during the fight because this will be disadvantageous to him? Anderson's a natural 200er but Fedor would have to cut drastically for that.

and move this to the Sports forum.

Na meet at 215 this way Fedor won't have to cut as much. Kinda like when Gracie and Hughes met at 175 when they fought.

Without a single shred of doubt. Anderson Silva would get demolished if they fought at a catchweight 215. Sorry but the strength advantage would be too much.Let's see Silva take on the elite guys at 205 first before he even thinks of challenging Fedor.

He might be the baddest on the planet but......
1074381314_sStoneCold.jpg
is THEE toughest son of a B%*^# on the planet!!

Reminds me of this.. taken from an old sherdog thread.. http://www.sherdog.net/fo...-said-about-fedor-702436/

"Fedor has no weakness! I have seen so many fights, and even the best fighters in the world have a flaw in their game but I have yet to find one in Fedor Emelianenko." - Bas Rutten

"Probably the best ever lived....he's a living legend right now and I don't think there's a man on this planet who can beat him; the man is unreal. Pound for pound the best in the world." - Diego Sanchez

"Fedor is the most incredible fighter you'll ever see." - Frank Trigg

"Fedor is a machine." - Don Frye

"The best fighter to climb into ANY arena is Emelianenko fedor. He is in his own league and you can't compare nobody." - Kevin Randleman

"He is the BEST." - Mark Coleman

"The best in the world, no doubt." - Phil Baroni

"Look, I've fought many people from around the world, so I've seen many strong fighters. But like him, never." - Renato Sobral

"Fedor is just too dominant, too good at punching people in the face. The way he punches people man he's trying to kill people, with both hands. He's in a whole different class by himself." - Brandon Vera

"He is the best and undefeated... His striking game and his ground game is the best, so that's why he is the best... He is the sh*t " - Mark Hunt

"Fedor is the best pfp fighter in the world." - Randy Couture

"I can't say I'm the best in the world, there are many good fighters I haven't fought yet." -Fedor Emelianenko

-"Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world aside from bj Penn, those 2 are the best fighters in the world." - Rampage Jackson, UFC LHW Champion

-"It's FEDOR dude!" - Eric Pele

-"Fedor is on top now, it's hard to beat him now." - Pedro Rizzo

-"NOBODY wants to fight Fedor." - Wanderlei Silva, former Pride MW Champion and GP winner

-"Our great champion, he is the BEST in the world." - Josh Barnett, former UFC HW Champion and ADCC Champion

-"Fedor has no equals in Sambo or MMA." - Aleksander Mikhailin, 3-time World Judo Champion and Fedor's former training partner

-"Fedor would be absolutely great in K-1." - Ernesto Hoost, 4-time K-1 World Champion

-"Fedor is my favorite." - BJ Penn, former UFC Welterweight Champion and BJJ world Champion, NWFS 7/9/06

-"Fedor is pound-for-pound best in the world." - Shamada (Pride referee)

-"He's the fastest I've ever seen. Much faster than Mirko. And he's got a great reaction. Technically he may not have such a big advantage, but physically he is the fastest heavy guy in MMA history. He tries a punch, misses it, then immediately shoots again, Cro Cop for example didn't even see them coming. He must practise that a lot, because it's not easy to improvise that kind of thing. He is really with a good combination of styles, he can go from one art to the other, that's what makes him different." - Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira

- ...A guy like Fedor who doesn't talk much; he's very respectful, he just happens to be around. He's the Pillsbury dough boy: his hair is barely combed; he looks like he just woke up from a winter's nap. He goes "Hey I'm gonna rip this guy's arm off" and he rips the guy's arm off, beats him to death with it and goes back and drinks some more honey and you're like "What the hell just happened?!" - Frank Trigg, interview with 411mania.com

Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

He's clearly the best heavyweight fighter in the world and the best p4p as well..

Back
Top Bottom