Bag of %+%@ Paycheck Theory

So I was  
pimp.gif
 with my friend yesterday, and we went out to this place to get food...
Next time you go out to the corner grill spot, think of your paycheck.
If you're a college student making $8/hour at your job, and you go out and get that $12 steak & cheese calzone with chips & soda...you have essentially earned a bag of *@%! for your paycheck. 

Think about it....you spent more on that food than you made working an hour...and for that hour, all you have earned is a bag of *@%!.

So I was  
pimp.gif
 with my friend yesterday, and we went out to this place to get food...
Next time you go out to the corner grill spot, think of your paycheck.
If you're a college student making $8/hour at your job, and you go out and get that $12 steak & cheese calzone with chips & soda...you have essentially earned a bag of *@%! for your paycheck. 

Think about it....you spent more on that food than you made working an hour...and for that hour, all you have earned is a bag of *@%!.

so..one should stop eating? you should have posted this while you were
pimp.gif
 but its a day later, theres no excuse for this now

so..one should stop eating? you should have posted this while you were
pimp.gif
 but its a day later, theres no excuse for this now

dollar menu helps, I cop stuff from walmart or publix sometimes which is a lot cheaper and better than a whole menu meal

dollar menu helps, I cop stuff from walmart or publix sometimes which is a lot cheaper and better than a whole menu meal

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this is why i'm trying to completely cut off fast food...#%!% adds up

This

Im slowly cutting that +*#$ out. Had Subway yesterday though
ohwell.gif

But yea, if Im gunna spend that much on food, I would at least want it to be at a decent spot with good friends.
Other than that, Ill wait until I get home.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

this is why i'm trying to completely cut off fast food...#%!% adds up

This

Im slowly cutting that +*#$ out. Had Subway yesterday though
ohwell.gif

But yea, if Im gunna spend that much on food, I would at least want it to be at a decent spot with good friends.
Other than that, Ill wait until I get home.

You should explain this concept to waiters they next time they grill cats only breaking off 15% on the tip.

You should explain this concept to waiters they next time they grill cats only breaking off 15% on the tip.

This theory led me to stop buying kicks when I worked at Niketown. It was like I was working for sneakers
30t6p3b.gif
. What part of the game is that?

This theory led me to stop buying kicks when I worked at Niketown. It was like I was working for sneakers
30t6p3b.gif
. What part of the game is that?

i think you need to layoff the reefer man.

Even at $8/hr and $12 for a lunch, its not like dudes only work 1 hour every 2 weeks. How has he just earned a bag of @#!$ for his paycheck?

Everyone has to eat man, and to some (like me), eating is not just for sustenence but it is also an enjoyable activity. I mean... why else do you work if you cant spend the money you make on things that bring you pleasure?

i think you need to layoff the reefer man.

Even at $8/hr and $12 for a lunch, its not like dudes only work 1 hour every 2 weeks. How has he just earned a bag of @#!$ for his paycheck?

Everyone has to eat man, and to some (like me), eating is not just for sustenence but it is also an enjoyable activity. I mean... why else do you work if you cant spend the money you make on things that bring you pleasure?

Back
Top Bottom