Balling in Pearl Foamposite Pro's?

i've played both in my ones and pros and what they said, it is heavy and comfortable,breathability is minimal.. i often take it off after a full set just to get some air on my feet, it would be best to try it out yourself. im also a guard and it does take a little extra effort going up and down the court with a pair on, but then again to each his own.

I love playing in my foams, I always put them in the rotation.

They are a bit heavy, and can sweat your feet out if you plan on hooping then wearing them off court.

...but they are beasts for hoopin. I like to run and slash to the basket, and the cushioning, support and traction more than make up for the wieght. The weight will make you take a play off on defense, but the traction and cushion make playing so fun, esp cutting to the basket, knowing your shoes are gonna hold up to what your feet and legs are doing.

Im sure many of you have a pair of foams, try hooping in them just once, I bet it'll change the way you look at them!

I love playing in my foams, I always put them in the rotation.

They are a bit heavy, and can sweat your feet out if you plan on hooping then wearing them off court.

...but they are beasts for hoopin. I like to run and slash to the basket, and the cushioning, support and traction more than make up for the wieght. The weight will make you take a play off on defense, but the traction and cushion make playing so fun, esp cutting to the basket, knowing your shoes are gonna hold up to what your feet and legs are doing.

Im sure many of you have a pair of foams, try hooping in them just once, I bet it'll change the way you look at them!

I've seen Jesus Shuttlesworth play in them and he looked great dunking, cutting, and slashing with ease... but then again that was a movie and he was a pro so idk

I've seen Jesus Shuttlesworth play in them and he looked great dunking, cutting, and slashing with ease... but then again that was a movie and he was a pro so idk

foams are pretty heavy to ball in. I like heavy shoes since I don't play off of quick moves so I really like ballin in foams. I personally think they are very comfortable.

foams are pretty heavy to ball in. I like heavy shoes since I don't play off of quick moves so I really like ballin in foams. I personally think they are very comfortable.

If you compare them to all these sneakers coming out recently of course they are going to be heavy but you gotta remember these are sneakers from the 90s

These are comfortable and not all that flexible but i get good traction playing in them. I ball in these occasionally so if you can get em for cheap why not

If you compare them to all these sneakers coming out recently of course they are going to be heavy but you gotta remember these are sneakers from the 90s

These are comfortable and not all that flexible but i get good traction playing in them. I ball in these occasionally so if you can get em for cheap why not

Ive balled in the pros & ones they def need breaking in. They are quite a low sneaker and ankle support isnt great, there is decent foot/arch support in them tho. A very hard and rigid sole and for me the CF plate was hurting my foot after a few hours of play. Traction is good and the shoe is very durable, for me these are style over substance as they are too heavy and lack the ankle support to be a true basketball sneaker.

Ive balled in the pros & ones they def need breaking in. They are quite a low sneaker and ankle support isnt great, there is decent foot/arch support in them tho. A very hard and rigid sole and for me the CF plate was hurting my foot after a few hours of play. Traction is good and the shoe is very durable, for me these are style over substance as they are too heavy and lack the ankle support to be a true basketball sneaker.

These $%!% are way to amazing to not wear on the court. But it depends on if you wanna preserve them or not.

These $%!% are way to amazing to not wear on the court. But it depends on if you wanna preserve them or not.

R.I.P. your feet.
Also, dunno if this has been mentioned, but traction-wise, the Ones use a full herringbone-pattern outsole as opposed to the Pros' oval-shaped hits of herringbone around the sole. So for balling in Foams, you're probably better served by some Ones.

R.I.P. your feet.
Also, dunno if this has been mentioned, but traction-wise, the Ones use a full herringbone-pattern outsole as opposed to the Pros' oval-shaped hits of herringbone around the sole. So for balling in Foams, you're probably better served by some Ones.

Back
Top Bottom