Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

maaaaaaan I've been noticing a lot that the refs simply do not blow the whistle right away when the playclock hits zero. I think both Pitt & SD canbeat the Ravens though

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by nelly28

titans lmao what a joke of a team
what? Titans were clearly the better team on offense, but redzone turnovers and penalties just killed them today.

number one seed at home playoff atmosphere. and you cant beat a ravens team that has no kinda offense
roll.gif
titans flopped once again. jeff fisher has to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by nelly28

titans lmao what a joke of a team
what? Titans were clearly the better team on offense, but redzone turnovers and penalties just killed them today.

If they were the better team on offense. They would've won the game.

And don't complain about the delay of game call, cause yall weren't complaining in October when T.Suggs got called for the phantom roughing the passerpenalty.

LETS GO BALTIMORE.

My-T.

titans did not get screwed. they turned the ball over too much. they have no one to blame but themselves. 3 to...one missed fg ...be serious folks...one missedcall by the refs DOES NOT decide the game. after the missed delay of game..the refs called a false start so they made up for it cause i didnt even see a falsestart. the game was decided long before that. flacco is the truth. ravens d got the job done. GL next year to the titans

JJGRT5, I don't know if he actually did step out of bounds, but yeah, that delay of game call should have been made.

After it's all said and done, Rex Ryan for Jets Head Coach!
pimp.gif

People complain just to complain, man. Was the no-call the reason they gave up the long completion? No. The Ravens made the plays. That hit on Crumpler? Man.

Titans won't make any excuses, why should we? This is football!!!!

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I think both Pitt & SD can beat the Ravens though
Winner of tomorrow's game hosts the AFC Chip!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ an 8-8 team possibly hosting the Championship game..

I can't fake we got some help to win that one. I think he stepped out of bounds too and there definitely should have been a delay of game, but I guessthat's karma for those that believe in it. Yes, Im talking about that fluke play called on Suggs last game.

What does that have to do with this game? well who knows ravens might not have played the titans until the championship. point is you never know how a play canchange the outcome of a season or game and therefore just because the titans didnt get those plays called it doesnt mean they would have won.

Go Ravens!

maybe it was my TV....but did anyone catch when the camera was on Vanden Bosch and his eyeballs were RED...itwas like right after Nakamura almost made that pick with like 30 secs to go

Originally Posted by outkast9984

dont blame the refs.. penalties and turnovers in the redzone is what cost them the victory. if they converted those redzone trips game wouldnt even be close

Originally Posted by TheTim11

maybe it was my
TV....but did anyone catch when the camera was on Vanden Bosch and his
eyeballs were RED...it was like right after Nakamura almost made that
pick with like 30 secs to go

Yo I peeped that myself, son had the serious demon eyes.

My-T.

keith bullock beating up objects

and yes, i noticed the guys eyes were red too

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

maybe it was my

My-T.
I saw that too.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

maybe it was my

My-T.

roll.gif

good win for the ravens
pimp.gif
the defense is just
devil.gif

Why would San Diego be hosting the AFC Championship game if they won? Just because they won their division?
eyes.gif

This game was just amazing to watch.
eek.gif

Two evenly matched teams, nothing but hard vicious hits all game, crazy battles at the lines.....the parody in this league is why I love this sport.

All of these playoff matches are very unique and any of these teams can beat each other.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why would San Diego be hosting the AFC Championship game if they won? Just because they won their division?
eyes.gif

You got it mister.

Some *%%! isn't it?

My-T.

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif
Yep.

I just got my AFC Championship game tickets in this morning also.
pimp.gif

Chargers better not choke.

I am upset, but cant really be mad. As a Titans fan, I am disappointed that we lost, but you CANNOT win in the NFL if you turn the ball over 3 times versusBaltimore turning it over none.

Back
Top Bottom