Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

smh.gif

Ravens did what they had to do, and Tennessee didn't deserve to win. Way to many mistakes on the Ravens side of the field. A lot of really bad penalties aswell which lead to turnovers/missed points. (i.e. the false start on 3rd and 7, goes to 3rd and 12 & Kerry Collins gets blitzed and throws an INT). If Pittgets the win today, fans of football are the winners because we get to see Steelers Ravens III, this time for a spot in the Super Bowl? Oh hell yeah! GOSTEELERS, get the win today!

GREAT JOB RAVENS!!!!

that was a tough one, it definitely had my heart pumping! we actually pulled a W out of tenn. without the running game. those 3 takeaways definitely helpedus out. "joe cool" made the plays that needed to be made with no turnovers and matt stover definitely came through in the clutch. SMH at the peoplewho thought joe stepped out when he clearly didn't. I hate to say it but that was delay of game but the refs owed us that since they called that bogus"person foul, blow to the head" on terrell suggs which cost us the game the first time. honestly i dont think the chargers can see us and i dontbelieve the steelers can beat us 3 in a row especially with the way we're playing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keith Bullock at the end of the game. he almost knocked a lady over when he kicking down the ralings

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by HighRep87

the non safety and delay of game call........ enough said

indifferent.gif

It wasnt a safety, he was well inbounds during the play..they've shown the play numerous times....

You still mad that we turned the lights out in texas stadium...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tell the Titans to hold on to the ball better....
laugh.gif

u MUST be blind!!!!!!!!!

flacco CLEARLY had ONE foot out of bounds, they shouldve called it

they shouldve called the delay of game too..that $!+%%$$+%+%@ still didnt snap the ball after the play clock time expired
mad.gif

but the refs screw us instead...

im still upset about the game, if it werent those penalties, and that one turnover we woulve be up by two scores and we wouldve won the game..aside from thatlucky td to mason, flacco didnt do +@$*. and yall know that.

if coach fish goes, i wont be suprised

well it was a great season with a horrible ending, but im still riding for my team.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

HARMCITY45 wrote:

HighRep87 wrote:

indifferent.gif

It wasnt a safety, he was well inbounds during the play..they've shown the play numerous times....

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

u MUST be blind!!!!!!!!!

they shouldve called the delay of game too..that %*%@%%+$!!!% still didnt snap the ball after the play clock time expired
mad.gif

im still upset about the game, if it werent those penalties, and that one turnover we woulve be up by two scores and we wouldve won the game..aside from that lucky td to mason, flacco didnt do @+%$. and yall know that.

well it was a great season with a horrible ending, but im still riding for my team.

Boy stop.

Flacco CLEARLY did not step out of bounds, there were multiple replays to confirm this.

And like I said before...WHERE THE REFS SCREWING Y'ALL WHEN TERRELL SUGGS GOT CALLED FOR ROUGHING THE PASSER IN OCTOBER?!?

Thought so.

See you in August.

My-T.

Oh, I do believe if Chris Johnson didn't go out, Titans win that game. He really had the Ravens number, and LenDale couldn't do anything against thatdefense.

Man a couple weeks ago the refs screwed the Ravens when another team had a delay of game guess what we still won
pimp.gif
LETS GO BABY!, I hope my boy Sizzle gon be straight!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Oh, I do believe if Chris Johnson didn't go out, Titans win that game. He really had the Ravens number, and LenDale couldn't do anything against that defense.
and if brady didn't go down, we'd be playing today at home with homefield locked down throughout
laugh.gif

im just sayin

I was merely pointing out that CJ was one of a very few running backs that had success against the Ravens D.

There were a lot of what-if's for Titans fans in that game... Ravens got a ton of timely breaks (some their own doing, some they were fortunate to havehappen) to win that game, and still almost couldn't win it.

If you're a Ravens fan - you have to feel good about any W in the playoffs.. but you better also realize how fortunate you were to pull that one out, for amyriad of reaons.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I was merely pointing out that CJ was one of a very few running backs that had success against the Ravens D.
gotcha. yeah thats a fair statement to make

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by HighRep87

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

u MUST be blind!!!!!!!!!

they shouldve called the delay of game too..that $!+%%$$+%+%@ still didnt snap the ball after the play clock time expired
mad.gif

im still upset about the game, if it werent those penalties, and that one turnover we woulve be up by two scores and we wouldve won the game..aside from that lucky td to mason, flacco didnt do +@$*. and yall know that.

red- nah he was in barely, when he picked his foot up it was out of bounds...but hovering...they still should've shown replays during the game, butI'll let that slide
light blue 1- that dude had 2 seconds extra to snap that damn ball, THEN converted the 3rd and what, 2 or 7?(it was 3rd down) when it was suppose to be ourball after the punt, but instead they get in position to kick the game winning field goal because of it...and %*$#+# ask me why I'm mad, %*%# outtahere
mad.gif

navy blue-
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
it was our game and everybody that saw the game knows it, but we let it slip justlike all those damn points we let go of

light blue 2- I'd be very surprised if he's not on our sidelines next year, why wouldn't that surprise you?

and before anybody brings up that phantom P.I. call, go back and look it up, I said that wasn't right for them to call that eventhough it went in ourfavor, so don't even waste your time bringing up that call to me.
Like I said yesterday, congratulations to Baltimore, we didn't lose the game necessarily, but we didn't do anything to win it while you guys used youropportunities and made it happen. Good Job.

Its cool tho...cuz NO ONE wants to see the ravens...NO ONE
eyes.gif
we beat you guys twice already this year... so long as wetake care of business today (no guarantees there), i have no fears about playing the ravens and notching an L on them for a third time this season. You guysare more talk than play, every year.

Trust, i'm much more concerned with the chargers today than i would be the ravens next week. You need to get over yourself a bit.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

eyes.gif
we beat you guys twice already this year... so long as we take care of business today (no guarantees there), i have no fears about playing the ravens and notching an L on them for a third time this season. You guys are more talk than play, every year.

Trust, i'm much more concerned with the chargers today than i would be the ravens next week. You need to get over yourself a bit.

I don't care how many times you beat us. the only time it really counts is in the playoffs. hop off the ravens and go worry about your ownteam.

CUZ THE RAVENS ARE READY FOR ANYBODY

eyes.gif
we beat you guys twice already this year... so long as we take care of business today (no guarantees there), i have no fears about playing the ravens and notching an L on them for a third time this season. You guys are more talk than play, every year.

indifferent.gif
You can't be serious with this statement...
smh.gif
It is extremely hard to beat the same team 3 times..esp. a team that has a Great defense such as the ravens... You can talk that BS all you want...I hope ya'll beat the chargers,cuz it would only be right that we see ya'll again.. Sir YOU need to get over YOURSELF....
Obviously it's hard to beat a team three times in a row, but there's a reason we won both games this year and that's because we'rea better team.

You talk about the ravens defense... guess who the best defense in football is chief?
eyes.gif

anyways - like i said, we're in for a tough game today.. but if we win today, i don't worry about next week nearly as much as i will be today.

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
It is extremely hard to beat the same team 3 times..esp. a team that has a Great defense such as the ravens... You can talk that BS all you want...I hope ya'll beat the chargers,cuz it would only be right that we see ya'll again.. Sir YOU need to get over YOURSELF....
Obviously it's hard to beat a team three times in a row, but there's a reason we won both games this year and that's because we're a better team.

You talk about the ravens defense... guess who the best defense in football is chief?
eyes.gif

anyways - like i said, we're in for a tough game today.. but if we win today, i don't worry about next week nearly as much as i will be today.

I could care less about some lame NFL rankings. everybody in the NFL knows that Ravens D is always considered the best.

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

I could care less about some lame NFL rankings. everybody in the NFL knows that Ravens D is always considered the best.

yeah because statistics are based on nothing and your opinion is based on evidence. good logic homer

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Obviously it's hard to beat a team three times in a row, but there's a reason we won both games this year and that's because we're a better team.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
guess what genius? your defense got the reputation it had a few years back b/cit was statistically incredible. it's still strong in the stats, but there was no question the steelers had the best overall defense this year.

Unbelievably disappointing. Ridiculous. I thin that early injury to Johnson really crippled us.

Should have been a delay of game call on Baltimore on their final drive that resulted in the go ahead-FG, though.
JPZx:
ezeblazin, Son of Tony
nerd.gif

SKA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're out of your freaking mind trying to call me out on some S4L disappearing act, bruh. I knewsome knucklehead would try to go that route, though.

The reason I hadn't posted is the same reason you won't be replying to this comment for a couple days (I assume): we don't live online. Check Lakerthreads from the last few months: I don't post on the weekends, because I work all weekend (literally, all weekend, from 3pm Friday to 11pm Sunday).

Back
Top Bottom