+BANGIN SCREW+

yo.. boston mass now but born and raised in the A.. zone 2.... sippin lean and bangin screw all day everyday... big sippin :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

Quote:
this post just aint poppin...its hella screwheads on here...
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
VINYL
..:team TEXAS:..
.:713/281/832:.
Look it ain't a game, 50 large is what I came with
25 for bottles 25 to make it rain with.​

Quote:
you got the red or blue version?

part 1 is my though, if you got that you my dude

I got the Blue version, and I'd KILL to find "Part 1"...I've seen a copy for sale, but it was $60

One of the coldest non-Screw chopped CD's I've ever heard, is Big Tiger's "I came to wreck" (Swishahouse 2001)...that whole damn CD is the @#%$
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

damn Houston Texan native here, :smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at me for not knowing nothing about screw. It'd be greatly appreciated if someone reccomended me an album :wow:
embarassed.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

Z-Ro is SUC fa sho...if you need an album just get anything actually from DJ Screw. I was doing a lot of downloading :wow:
embarassed.gif
so I didnt know names of CDs but my money's good now so it's time to get the REAL DEAL...btw that June 27th is goin so hard in my decc ryt now... :smokin
smokin.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

man... niketalk has really grown.. i remember when me, time, and cam seemed to be the only people on here outside of texas that would bang some screw..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Quote:
i remember when me, time, and cam seemed to be the only people on here outside of texas that would bang some screw.
:lol:
laugh.gif

GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

i never been to texas before in my life, but i love screw...even though im a late bloomer.
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

THE SAUNA been here just as long lol just never posted i remember me and my Bishop and damn fool would go to scres apt on the southside i still chill with crimeboss and pimp money sauvehouse really fell apart though you know drugs was the downfall of alot of great houston rappers*fry* cough

fry=dip, water, embalming fluid

I co-sign that I cant speak for the H-Town scene but up here in Omaha (we always seem to be 5-10 years behind the curve in situations like this) there has been a lot of unnecessary murders in our community behind fools smokin dip. They have been shooting each other, getting shot by the police, and all type of chaotic tragedies that stuff is horrible. I know Screw and other S.U.C. members smoked dip and to each their own its just something I could never too it's too much from what I've heard and seen.

edit- barrebaby :nerd:
nerd.gif

ya same CB hes signed to clover G's now and has his joint venture crimelab records hes a very chill dude for rapping about such "gangster" lyrics

it is a crazy drug i am an ex user and it really distorts your perception but it really did influence rap music so many rappers and dj's from the south to the west use or have used it ,it kind of influences music especially screw music but i would never recomend it i could go on and on about it but i wont name drop its personal preference

^I hate that @#%$ got Yungstar...I seen a video where he was gone on that fry. Homie was straight GONE. :x
sick.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713/281/832:.
Look it ain't a game, 50 large is what I came with
25 for bottles 25 to make it rain with.​

Just found my OG copy of "I wanna get high with the Blanksta"!! Still looks brand new, complete with CD booklet!

i still have some TAPES now ya'll got me goin through my old collection and man i saw youngstar about a yr ago in the nickel buyin some dip dude is really messed up like some permanent damage and he was a beast too kinda sad

Dam that's crazy I just started givin Yung a lotta play in the decc...he was always goin off but his voice use to make me laugh and he be stumblin on his words sometime so he wasnt my favorite...but lately I been just stayin on that official SUC and Yung goes strong...I seen that youtube where he was dipped out real bad and my cuz use to rap wit SPC and said Yung like tricced off a $400,000 deal in like a year or somethin bacc in the early 2000s. So barrebaby he's just really dipped out like he's broke and got a wet brain or what happened ? ? ?

i know yall heard of lil flex... he did screens r fallin down wit yungstar...he's from cleveland...my boy's supposed to b doin a song wit him...

them state property @#%$ be @#%$ wit that water hard...it was either smack 8 or 7 with peedi crack and oskino smokin a newport like halfway thru the filter...peedi was rappin and this @#%$ eyes was like that chick from girlfrinds the whole 3 minutes...

I got into C&S a few years back, just before David Banner released his Mississippi album C&Sed...

Not shorty thereafter, Time was posting up some songs he did... definitely got some burn around my way.

pimp.gif

Been banging Don't Mess With Texas S&C'ed for the last few days, Still Pimpin' Pen is my @#%$. Oh, them cats on that wet act just like crackheads, I've seen dudes foolin like Smokey on Friday on that @#%$

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Looking for XIIs and XVs SZ 12 any color!

Not shorty thereafter, Time was posting up some songs he did... definitely got some burn around my way.
pimp.gif
thanks

im workin on my career right now but once i finish this mixtape ill be back on it...say hello is callin my name...

Point Blank and SPC are some next-level cats I been on that since I was a kid like 11 or 12...so barrebabyed bumpin him up again and he's got a mixtape out with 50/50 Twin called "Ballin on Accident" :nerd:
nerd.gif

youngs not the same he just isn't really right hes in the nickel/crane st. alot and he still messes with the same dudes i use to get dip from but i did hear he was still rapping i just haven't heard anything new from him just that "he's about to drop" for like the past 3 or 4 yrs he has no focus, i dont think to finish any kind of album but you never know

Back
Top Bottom