BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

The season premiere was sad and depressing. Seems like everything went to crap.

Hood should've punched that new cop in the vagina for her comment a lut Siobhan bae.

I guess this season will be a mystery of who killed Rebecca and how they will get Job back

I guess this season will be a mystery of who killed Rebecca and how they will get Job back

Not really a fan of time jumps / fast forwards and then a lot of flashbacks but I believe this show will make it awesome. It has been so far. Can't wait to see what character eliza dushku plays.

The murder mystery kinda reminds me of the final season of The L Word. Was similar with the premiere showing someone was killed and then the rest of the season showing what happened before.

I hold grudges for years. Criminal bosses must have lots of grudges.

Last edited:
That runaway girl was looking good.

Hood goofed. At least tell them you got hurt and Rebecca gave you a ride. Show them your gunshot wound. Dunno if they'd be able to connect that to him killing those hillbilly meth cookers.

The part about her being knocked up was definitely surprising. She probably rode Hood when he was high as hell on meds.

Last edited:
Have a feeling that Cruz (female cop) is going to wreck somebody. Didn't back down from Burton and Carrie. One of the things this show do well is creating some bad *** females.

I thought Proctor killed his niece, but now I think it was Burton.

He got away with all that money. :lol: I hope he goes far away.

Last edited:
fat al

he gave hood the guns in s2 to go after rabbit in the church
He also said he wanted to see how far Hood would get with his knife going against assault rifles :lol:

Have a feeling that Cruz (female cop) is going to wreck somebody. Didn't back down from Burton and Carrie. One of the things this show do well is creating some bad *** females.
She only acts that way because proctor needs her to update everything in Brock's office. But I don't doubt she could do work.

I thought Proctor killed his niece, but now I think it was Burton.

He got away with all that money. :lol: I hope he goes far away.
Burton wouldn't go against Proctor knowing how much Rebecca meant to him. But I also thought the same when Brock talked to the coroner and he found out the killer has a heart ripping pattern. It reminded me of what he did to Nola.

Doubtful. She's just the eyes and ears and Proctor needs her in there. We've seen nothing that proves she can hang with someone like Burton. Remember, we knew right off the bat that Nola was nobody to be messed with. When Nola went at Burton, it made sense. The only character in the show they completely surprised us with was Gordon, who turned out to be an expert military sniper.

Burton wouldn't go against Proctor knowing how much Rebecca meant to him. But I also thought the same when Brock talked to the coroner and he found out the killer has a heart ripping pattern. It reminded me of what he did to Nola.

Burton is off.

and the way the killer ran looked a lot like him.

I'd be more surprised to know that burton owns a hoody / sweatshirt. Maybe he's been battling those serial killer urges his whole life and stopped controlling it.

i hope its carrie vs new chick

hood vs burton

hood (and brock?) vs proctor

these are the fights i hope they show before this goes off
and the way the killer ran looked a lot like him.
i thought this too 
eek.gif

Come on, we all know it's Hood vs. Proctor in the end. It'd be a disservice if there wasn't a showdown between the, considering all their other fights.

The last fight will end up being Hood vs brock and loser buys the other one a round of beers. Winner gets sexts from brock's skanky ex-wife.

Last edited:
Hood pulling chicks way better than her. Too bad they don't have another Kinaho villain this season. We'd get the badass female reservation cop.

I remember her being really nice to look at. Surprised brock was able to pull her but it is a small town. That really attractive waitress somehow hasn't hooked up with any characters.

Last edited:
That was very surprising.

Also didn't expect the fbi chick to be a meth head.

Rebecca would be the best nurse. Knows exactly how to make you better.

He probably just saw her out and about and decided she would make a good sacrifice. They are crazy but it is stupid to do that to a crime lord's niece. Maybe they'll reveal another connection. I did think it was good that the serial killer was not a character we already knew. It made more sense that way.

Back
Top Bottom