Bape NY closing down.... Vol. This ain't 2004 no more....

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I think the urban market is quick to jump on a brand as they are to dump it.

Its the fast food mentality.Everybody wants have the newest and freshest stuff out first and only first.

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I think the urban market is quick to jump on a brand as they are to dump it.

Its the fast food mentality.Everybody wants have the newest and freshest stuff out first and only first.

i just went by the store few days ago while out in ny and workers said its all rumor n dunno why hypebeast, etc posted that, but theyre not affiliated or somethin. odd

i just went by the store few days ago while out in ny and workers said its all rumor n dunno why hypebeast, etc posted that, but theyre not affiliated or somethin. odd

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

What a surprise. I wonder what wave every high school kid is gonna ride next...

Yum's, soulja boy's brand. Its hideous..
sick.gif

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif
@ von dutch not being washed up....once your clothes hit places like marshalls & TJ maxx in mass (like ed hardy) its pretty hard to convince cats otherwise its a wrap.

Ninja, you're my boy...
but c'mon, Polo and Under Armour are at Marshalls as I type this...

is it a wrap for RL?

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif
@ von dutch not being washed up....once your clothes hit places like marshalls & TJ maxx in mass (like ed hardy) its pretty hard to convince cats otherwise its a wrap.

Ninja, you're my boy...
but c'mon, Polo and Under Armour are at Marshalls as I type this...

is it a wrap for RL?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What will kill China is the lack of respect for human life and nature .They have the same mindset america had with extreme expansion and they are already suffering from it with ghost apartment complexs and malls.China will implode and the environment will suffer

Honestly at this point America is on the downturn it would take a renassiance in terms of patriotism and humility to get America back on the right track .Americans gotta learn that they have to work manual labor intensivejobs and do real work to get a wage .This whole i want a corporate job mentality has to go away.You can be educated and respected if you work as a mechanic or as a landscaper.At one point in time those jobs meant alot . Thats my little rant for the day
- I saw this special the other day on a Japanese station, covering ghost complexes and malls in China. SCARY. This one dude who owns a toy store in one of the ghost malls was lucky to clear 2 transactions a day. He's losing tons of money. Why even setup shop in the first place... 
-Their environmental policies are set to change drastically because the amount of waste and pollution they produce is mind boggling. It's a wonder we can all breathe with all the crap going into the atmosphere. Human beings will destroy this planet, for sho

-U.S. is imploding due to a lack of strong investment in infrastructure, education, and the workforce. It will hit the fan my friends...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What will kill China is the lack of respect for human life and nature .They have the same mindset america had with extreme expansion and they are already suffering from it with ghost apartment complexs and malls.China will implode and the environment will suffer

Honestly at this point America is on the downturn it would take a renassiance in terms of patriotism and humility to get America back on the right track .Americans gotta learn that they have to work manual labor intensivejobs and do real work to get a wage .This whole i want a corporate job mentality has to go away.You can be educated and respected if you work as a mechanic or as a landscaper.At one point in time those jobs meant alot . Thats my little rant for the day
- I saw this special the other day on a Japanese station, covering ghost complexes and malls in China. SCARY. This one dude who owns a toy store in one of the ghost malls was lucky to clear 2 transactions a day. He's losing tons of money. Why even setup shop in the first place... 
-Their environmental policies are set to change drastically because the amount of waste and pollution they produce is mind boggling. It's a wonder we can all breathe with all the crap going into the atmosphere. Human beings will destroy this planet, for sho

-U.S. is imploding due to a lack of strong investment in infrastructure, education, and the workforce. It will hit the fan my friends...

Back
Top Bottom