Barbershops in Socal Anaheim area.

Hey I just moved to Anaheim from San Jose a week ago and I need to look for a legit barbershop.  Any help?

Hey I just moved to Anaheim from San Jose a week ago and I need to look for a legit barbershop.  Any help?

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

Rosewood Barbershop. Off the 605, exit Rosecrans. Best cuts in the area.

Like that really helps him . . .

Rosewood is off Woodruff and Rosecrans in Bellflower. Rosecrans exit on the 605 in Bellflower . Take the 91W to the 605N, as you exit head west . It's going to be the second light you hit since the first is on McNab. It's in the stripmall on your left where you see the Carls JR on the corner.

All of my filipino buddies been living and dying by this shop since high school and 5 years later are still loyal customers. I say go for it because in all honesty, with all the time I used to spend in Anahcrime a few years back I vividly remember the terrible shape of all dudes haircuts out there.

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

Rosewood Barbershop. Off the 605, exit Rosecrans. Best cuts in the area.

Like that really helps him . . .

Rosewood is off Woodruff and Rosecrans in Bellflower. Rosecrans exit on the 605 in Bellflower . Take the 91W to the 605N, as you exit head west . It's going to be the second light you hit since the first is on McNab. It's in the stripmall on your left where you see the Carls JR on the corner.

All of my filipino buddies been living and dying by this shop since high school and 5 years later are still loyal customers. I say go for it because in all honesty, with all the time I used to spend in Anahcrime a few years back I vividly remember the terrible shape of all dudes haircuts out there.

Rosewood?

Hot trash.

laugh.gif

Nah, but in all seriousness though...  RBS is legit.  Good luck going in for a walk-in.  If Francis is too busy, hit up Ray.

Rosewood?

Hot trash.

laugh.gif

Nah, but in all seriousness though...  RBS is legit.  Good luck going in for a walk-in.  If Francis is too busy, hit up Ray.

Is Francis the dude near Norwalk? I got a cut over there and it was
smokin.gif

&
smh.gif
@ supercuts, you're showing your age IYN.

smokin.gif

&
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smokin.gif

&
smh.gif
Francis owns Rosewood, but it's considered Bellflower.  So not sure if you got cut by a different Francis.
nerd.gif

I honestly can't hate on Supercuts TOO much, since they're the spot I got my very first fade at back in 1995.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, Francis didn't get here from Jersey(permanently) till about 1999-2000.  Up until then, he was only here on vacation during the summers and that was the only times we could get cut.
So we had to pick and choose barbers until he finally moved out here for good.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smokin.gif

&
smh.gif
Francis owns Rosewood, but it's considered Bellflower.  So not sure if you got cut by a different Francis.
nerd.gif

I honestly can't hate on Supercuts TOO much, since they're the spot I got my very first fade at back in 1995.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, Francis didn't get here from Jersey(permanently) till about 1999-2000.  Up until then, he was only here on vacation during the summers and that was the only times we could get cut.
So we had to pick and choose barbers until he finally moved out here for good.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Yeah I think that's the Francis cause I remember he was from Jersey.

Yeah I think that's the Francis cause I remember he was from Jersey.

Telegraph Barbers, 1049 Imperial Highway, Placentia CA (714)579-6687. Make an appoinment with Eddie. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Tell him Mike 'the shoe guy" sent you

Telegraph Barbers, 1049 Imperial Highway, Placentia CA (714)579-6687. Make an appoinment with Eddie. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Tell him Mike 'the shoe guy" sent you

is rosewood always packed?
i went once and they were closed. their hours seemed to be real short to me. but im used to having barbers stay at the shop til like 10 to cut you
laugh.gif

is rosewood always packed?
i went once and they were closed. their hours seemed to be real short to me. but im used to having barbers stay at the shop til like 10 to cut you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even go to Francis(regularly) anymore, but his hours aren't too much different from the barber I currently frequent.

Back
Top Bottom