Barbershops in Socal Anaheim area.

laugh.gif

I don't even go to Francis(regularly) anymore, but his hours aren't too much different from the barber I currently frequent.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

is rosewood always packed?
i went once and they were closed. their hours seemed to be real short to me. but im used to having barbers stay at the shop til like 10 to cut you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

You not going with Jose anymore?

A lot of Jose and Lexos old customers go to this dude named Joey out in Bellflower just off of Bellflower and Somerset. His cut game is pretty good from what i've seen and he's there in the afternoons til about 7. PM me if you wanna know cuz it's kinda hard to explain where
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

is rosewood always packed?
i went once and they were closed. their hours seemed to be real short to me. but im used to having barbers stay at the shop til like 10 to cut you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

You not going with Jose anymore?

A lot of Jose and Lexos old customers go to this dude named Joey out in Bellflower just off of Bellflower and Somerset. His cut game is pretty good from what i've seen and he's there in the afternoons til about 7. PM me if you wanna know cuz it's kinda hard to explain where
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone, I actually found a pretty new shop in Los Alamitos called intensive cuts, they did a good job the first time. Cost 13 - 14 bucks depending on which day you go. That is a hell of a lot better than $20 for a cut up in the bay area.

Thanks everyone, I actually found a pretty new shop in Los Alamitos called intensive cuts, they did a good job the first time. Cost 13 - 14 bucks depending on which day you go. That is a hell of a lot better than $20 for a cut up in the bay area.

nah im still rollin with jose. but i just need to know where i can get a cut in case hes outta town or busy and i need a quick cut for the weekend.

how much is everybody paying nowadays for a cut?

nah im still rollin with jose. but i just need to know where i can get a cut in case hes outta town or busy and i need a quick cut for the weekend.

how much is everybody paying nowadays for a cut?

Why y'all mentioning 605 when he clearly said Anaheim area? Who the hell would drive that far for a cut?

Anyways, there is a shop that ive been going to for years now and its off the 57 on Chapman next to Dominos Pizza. Not sure what the name is, but you wont miss it. Its heading towards Downtown Orange.

It gets busy on Fridays & Saturdays. The couple of guys there are real nice with the tapers and fades. Ask for Brian.

Also if you want a real nice taper with gentlemen treatment and prefer appointments, you can head out to Halleywoods in Costa Mesa. They serve you beer, and give you that old fashioned treatment.

Why y'all mentioning 605 when he clearly said Anaheim area? Who the hell would drive that far for a cut?

Anyways, there is a shop that ive been going to for years now and its off the 57 on Chapman next to Dominos Pizza. Not sure what the name is, but you wont miss it. Its heading towards Downtown Orange.

It gets busy on Fridays & Saturdays. The couple of guys there are real nice with the tapers and fades. Ask for Brian.

Also if you want a real nice taper with gentlemen treatment and prefer appointments, you can head out to Halleywoods in Costa Mesa. They serve you beer, and give you that old fashioned treatment.

Originally Posted by Cubay

where in los al? i work right around there

Originally Posted by Cubay

where in los al? i work right around there

I have no clue man my bad, just search Intensive cuts on facebook I think and its in like a suite upstairs. It's off Katella somewhere I at least know that.

I have no clue man my bad, just search Intensive cuts on facebook I think and its in like a suite upstairs. It's off Katella somewhere I at least know that.

New Era Barber Shop, for Anaheim, its not too shabby. 

2434 W. Orangethorpe Ave Ste C, Fullerton, Ca. 92833

New Era Barber Shop, for Anaheim, its not too shabby. 

2434 W. Orangethorpe Ave Ste C, Fullerton, Ca. 92833

Back
Top Bottom