Barkley Godzillas

This is why I bought 2 
laugh.gif
. Idk when I'm gonna break out the DS pair. Quality was on point with these too.

Things killed my pinky toe on the right shoe. wore maybe twice. if you an 11.5, send me a message.
good lookin shoe tho

This is why I bought 2 :lol: . Idk when I'm gonna break out the DS pair. Quality was on point with these too.

Smart man. I got my pair basically for free because I was working at a shoe store at the time but man I'd love to have them come back. Those xi laces [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Things killed my pinky toe on the right shoe. wore maybe twice. if you an 11.5, send me a message.
good lookin shoe tho

I wish man I'm a 13 :frown: good look tho

This is why I bought 2 
laugh.gif
. Idk when I'm gonna break out the DS pair. Quality was on point with these too.
Smart man. I got my pair basically for free because I was working at a shoe store at the time but man I'd love to have them come back. Those xi laces [emoji]128525[/emoji]
Yes! I love the laces. My first pair still isn't THAT bad, was just thinking about repainting them the other day.

Speaking of Barkleys, I'd sure love to get a replacement for my '04 blk/red CB 94s.

yea lucky for me i found a pair awhile back off NT for like $100. i dont see these being retro for atleast another 2-3 years IMO

laugh.gif
reminds me of that scene from road trip where dude is at the restaurant like "we've been comin here for 20 years!!" And the waiter is like "we've only been open 8years sir"
lmaooooooo.. made me check the date on the shoe tongue to be sure, i knew i wont tripping lol.

Still have two pairs in great shape..given the fact that they were my winter shoes for several years :lol:

Air CB 34 has always been my favorite out of the Barkley line. I look forward to another retro. Still got a Phoenix Suns pair DS i need to break out.

Last edited:
yeah Nike needs to get on the ball and release these again. I beat my pair up badly from wearing them so often, and I didn't buy another pair as a backup..wish I did though..

As for the CB94, no idea when Nike plans to drop them again, but it's interesting how Nike drops CB94's like nothing...back to back years in 09 and 10, and possibly this year again, while Godzillas have been extinct since 07..:smh:

picked up this colorway at the outlet. not a huge fan of it but I like the model so I copped to hoop outdoors. still use them from time to time

picked up this colorway at the outlet. not a huge fan of it but I like the model so I copped to hoop outdoors. still use them from time to time
View media item 1419362

Oh man!! I remember when I got my first paycheck back in 2007, these were the first sneakers I bought from Foot Locker, and ever since then I've been a sneakerhead. I used to wear them just about every day. I hope they bring these back!

Don't really do Barkleys much anymore but these are a pair I would consider if they did a good retro. There's no news of any plans to retro these anytime soon, but you just never know with Nike. They have a tendency to not retro what everybody wants for a long time, but re-retro stuff unexpectedly that was just retroed a few years prior so I wouldn't put it past them.

Back
Top Bottom