BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Ummmm.... maybe I missed this earlier in the thread, but just saw this.  Described as a HOH Exclusive.  They can keep em...
c3b06498449517edb2bc3d7c1a65b658.image.600x400.jpg
where did you find this pics and is this ever a real shoe ?

Ummmm.... maybe I missed this earlier in the thread, but just saw this.  Described as a HOH Exclusive.  They can keep em...
wowwww nike really out did themselves, with all the terrible idea's nike has gone through with, i think this shoe right here is around the top, i could have imagined any other materiel, but damnnn patent leather? and all over the shoe
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Saw it on Sneaker Father. It's a size 15 though and that's the only size they have, so maybe a player sample or a HOH colorway that got scrapped. Just guessing here. I'm just glad we're not seeing them in stores.

was planning on copping on swoosh later on and just saw those bitxxes is gone...i'll be damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

what the hell are these? they look nothing like the same sneaker. those look like fakes.

look at how much is different compared to the OG:

EYlyc.jpg

dear nike: it's not much of a "retro" if you change the whole sneaker. those are a disgrace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whoa calm down dude its not that serious

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

or just wait for outlets if youre patient
These sitting at every DTLR I went to over the holiday weekend, from Richmond to PG County.

Black/purps are now sitting at Williamsburg, VA outlet for 69.99.

#waitingonmarkdown

^^Eyes does the outlet take orders over the phone or something?
DC to WBurg=a voyage

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^^Eyes does the outlet take orders over the phone or something?
DC to WBurg=a voyage
My bad.  Just seeing this. Only a couple on hash wall that got swiped -- assuming returns...

I'd have to say these whites are the best looking out of any of the colorways that are mainly black, dunno if i'd cop for 130 though been seeing the same model shoe pop up at oulets, so it could be beneficial to wait?

all of a sudden people are quick to drop $130+tax+shipping on a GR shoe we all know will hit outlets for $80 or less? cmon NT,its a recession,every penny counts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all of a sudden people are quick to drop $130+tax+shipping on a GR shoe we all know will hit outlets for $80 or less? cmon NT,its a recession,every penny counts
laugh.gif

yeah i know but i wanted the shoe 
and i been doing good with cash so i said what the hell 

Back
Top Bottom