BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

getting that re-sell money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant blame you bro. Nike always treats Barkley retros better than the others. comfort, colorways, and execution. Def. need to grab these and the black/purple pair before the year is over

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

all of a sudden people are quick to drop $130+tax+shipping on a GR shoe we all know will hit outlets for $80 or less? cmon NT,its a recession,every penny counts
laugh.gif
not everybody is in a recession, we ain't all broke.

^^ THANKS FOR THE UPDATES...I NEED THESE BUT REALLY NIKE IS STACKING RELEASES ON TOP OF EACHOTHER..THEY WILL HAVE TO WAIT. AN OLYMPIC COLORWAY IN THESE WOULD BE HOT..LIKE THE 180'S

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Save all that.  #reallydoe

Ain't about a recession or being "broke."

Those who got dow, consistently KEEP dow, by being smart with their cash.

I'd be damned (on my end) if any "flip" money (or money period for that matter with me) earned is blown on a shoe I can get cheaper in 3 months, that will sit in my closet or be worn once anyway.

But do y'all...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Save all that.  #reallydoe

Ain't about a recession or being "broke."

Those who got dow, consistently KEEP dow, by being smart with their cash.

I'd be damned (on my end) if any "flip" money (or money period for that matter with me) earned is blown on a shoe I can get cheaper in 3 months, that will sit in my closet or be worn once anyway.

But do y'all...

i gotta agree with you
but i wanted the shoe and as i said "what the hell" and i got it at a price i could live with 

^
My statement was nothing against you pimp.

Not at all -- so don't take it that way.

Just an honest response to the "big boy" talk when a clear observation about the future status of these shoes were made...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
My statement was nothing against you pimp.

Not at all -- so don't take it that way.

Just an honest response to the "big boy" talk when a clear observation about the future status of these shoes were made...
i hear ya and its cool
as I said your right 

these will go down in price but i wanted the shoes so I said what the heck and got em 

I really buy what I like now and dont follow with the hype anymore or not as much 
laugh.gif

Did the black ones hit the outlets yet? I need to go up half a size they are suprisingly snug.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Did the black ones hit the outlets yet? I need to go up half a size they are suprisingly snug.

yes 
the black/purple have hit the outlets and there true to size 

If anybody know what outlet i can get the black ones sz 10.5 that would be greatly appreciated....Seen the white ones in V.I.M not really feeling them...

such a clean shoe, i cant wait for a discount to rock these into the ground, i hope they are comfortable!

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

NYC Sneaker Shop on eBay got a FSR for $105.00

Damb you man... damb you!

Headed to the parents in Queens tomorrow so I'll just swing by and pick them up!

No disrespect to the OG colorways but that Wolf Grey/Red is fire! Coppin those and the home Suns when the price is cutttt

Back
Top Bottom