BARKLEYS!!! Pics of Air Max CB34 samples on Sneakernews...

I tried copping the glass blue colorway yesterday these were all gone in a sz.10 in 4 different stores I tried I was shocked ... So I ended up getting them off a site for 130... Just was wondering are these really selling like that or just Md.

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

I tried copping the glass blue colorway yesterday these were all gone in a sz.10 in 4 different stores I tried I was shocked ... So I ended up getting them off a site for 130... Just was wondering are these really selling like that or just Md.

The design itself is gonna sell.  Dudes today were at H&M copping teal/glass blue clothing in herds.  Hell, I was even tempted to cop the glass blue colorway, but I'm ol' school, and I rather have that Suns colorway.

I was gonna cop the suns colorway but they messed them up. Something as simple as the white tabs at the bottom of the sole missing throws off the whole shoe. I'll cop the glass blue colorway cause it looks sick, and well thought out. Like it could have been an OG colorway. That and the OG white colorway will be copped, and that's it.

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

My homie ordered a pair thru eastbay.com which shows the all black w/ a translucent glass blue sole and he received the blk/blue/wht/orange pair.

same thing happened with me, but from pickyourshoes

10.jpg

Yeah, they're looking pretty good. Pretty much all of the current/coming Air Max CB 34 retro's look nice. I even like the grey ones.

2011airmaxcb34.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

10.jpg

Finally we get a retro white colorway of an OG Barkley sign.  Copped indeed.  The blk colorway should be dropping during the Holidays.  RMK has them already.

See those just look off to me. I'd rather they keep that white paint off the top of the air bubbles and make the outsole area just below the white accents match up like the glass blue colorway did. White ones are on point though. Definitely copping those.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

getIconLogo.do
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..imma get em...but they should've had da colorblockin more like da glass blues...da rubber teeth should've been white and da tabs should've

been purple too...-_-

Back
Top Bottom