BART Cop Murder Trial: *BREAKING NEWS* Mehserle released from prison

I will say that I believe it was an accident. Veteran or not, you are still human and will error. If the shooting was intentional, Mershele needs to go into the insane asylum because no one in their right mind will shoot someone, in cold blood, in front of a crowd of witness, with cameras pointed at him. He did go overboard in his intended actions, tazing a man who is already on the ground when you have backup is excessive. He should get charged with manslaughter though, in accordance with the law.

It was a mistake, but it's a mistake that as a cop, you just can't make, plain and simple. Gotta put that man behind bars.

It was a mistake, but it's a mistake that as a cop, you just can't make, plain and simple. Gotta put that man behind bars.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I'm gonna try to get to Footlocker on Broadway ASAP if there is a riot
laugh.gif
ima try to get a ride to oakland to do the same. grab any size 10 in sight

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I'm gonna try to get to Footlocker on Broadway ASAP if there is a riot
laugh.gif
ima try to get a ride to oakland to do the same. grab any size 10 in sight

Originally Posted by durantula

any update?
Jury began deliberation on Friday around 2:30PM and stopped for the day/weekend a couple hours later.  Resumes Tuesday.

Originally Posted by durantula

any update?
Jury began deliberation on Friday around 2:30PM and stopped for the day/weekend a couple hours later.  Resumes Tuesday.

On January 1, 2009, local Oakland transit police murdered Oscar Grant in cold blood. His murderer is currently on trial in Los Angeles, and the jury is currently in deliberation. We are days away from a verdict and Bambu decided to take to the intersection of Florence and Normandie in his hometown of LA to send a message of solidarity to the people of Oakland. Bambu pushes for safe and calculated mobilizing, but makes it a point to encourage the natural emotion that people may be overwhelmed with if the verdict is not a just one.

Organize. Strategize. Project.

Research and find out where you can mobilize with others in your city.

***Bambu is not encouraging or supporting any unlawful action***

On January 1, 2009, local Oakland transit police murdered Oscar Grant in cold blood. His murderer is currently on trial in Los Angeles, and the jury is currently in deliberation. We are days away from a verdict and Bambu decided to take to the intersection of Florence and Normandie in his hometown of LA to send a message of solidarity to the people of Oakland. Bambu pushes for safe and calculated mobilizing, but makes it a point to encourage the natural emotion that people may be overwhelmed with if the verdict is not a just one.

Organize. Strategize. Project.

Research and find out where you can mobilize with others in your city.

***Bambu is not encouraging or supporting any unlawful action***

Yea! Lets use violence to make a political statement. Lets loot and vandalize these shops in our own neighborhood that are owned by local citizens that had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. Lets show the world than we're a bunch of smart and reasonable people.
Once these taxpayers see us tearing up our own  neighborhood, they'll be on our side. Right?  Rioting sounds like a great
idea. Where do i sign up?
ohwell.gif

Yea! Lets use violence to make a political statement. Lets loot and vandalize these shops in our own neighborhood that are owned by local citizens that had absolutely nothing to do with the shooting. Lets show the world than we're a bunch of smart and reasonable people.
Once these taxpayers see us tearing up our own  neighborhood, they'll be on our side. Right?  Rioting sounds like a great
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WithAnticipation

ohwell.gif
If your referring to the video I posted, your not getting the point.

And secondly, the video is not about 'rioting'.

Originally Posted by WithAnticipation

ohwell.gif
If your referring to the video I posted, your not getting the point.

And secondly, the video is not about 'rioting'.

Back
Top Bottom