BASED GODDESS

Jerseymizzle, why do you want to say the nword so bad?

To fit in?
To be cool?
Because all your black friends say it?

No one should say the word, but like I stated before it takes on a completely different connotations (like you said, "slavery, treated like animals, beaten, discriminated against") when a white person says it.

How hard is that for you to understand.

It's like this... What if you're chillin at the house with a friend and your mom walks in and says "complete your chores or else". When she walks away you say to your friend "wow she's being such a bword, i cant stand her". Then your friends says "yea she is a bword i cant stand her either". Any normal person would be upset that thier friend called thier mother the bword. Its fine for you to say it because thats your mother, its not cool when a random friend says it.

Yea, we as black people shouldn't say it, but that doesn't give white people a right to say it either.

Shout out to Andy Milonakis...

...get e'rybody yappin' bout N' huh?

Nice troll technique - it ain't even goin' down like that - a white dude casually usin' that word around me ain't finna fly...

...politely check you like @ 2:30:

Damn I saw this thread jumped to 30 pages, I thought a sex tape or something dropped, not a NAACP meeting

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Damn I saw this thread jumped to 30 pages, I thought a sex tape or something dropped, not a NAACP meeting

Bwawawahahahahaha thread went from "GUCCi GuCCI" to a N-Word debate...
roll.gif

If you seriously never hear non-blacks say the word, then you probably don't have many friends. That or you are part of the culture where nobody is saying it. Put yourself in a racially diverse group in a 'hood' environment and it flies by like nothing. It's not malicious. Some of you are just looking for something to whine about.

Back on topic: I was at a predominantly white club/lounge, tonight, and they played "Gucci Gucci".

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by flightman

It's like this... What if you're chillin at the house with a friend and your mom walks in and says "complete your chores or else". When she walks away you say to your friend "wow she's being such a bword, i cant stand her". Then your friends says "yea she is a bword i cant stand her either". Any normal person would be upset that thier friend called thier mother the bword. Its fine for you to say it because thats your mother, its not cool when a random friend says it.
In your scenario, I am insulting my mom with that word.  So when you try to use that as an analogy, are you suggesting that black people insult each other every time they use this word?
If they are (and that's certainly an argument), I don't believe they are aware of what they're really saying.
No, most people arent aware of what they are really saying when using the nword. It is an insult, a sneak diss, and straight disrespectful, it's just that many people are too ignorant and/or lack self respect to see this.

Society has oppressed black folks to the point that some of us think it's cool to say it and white people treat it as a badge of honor if one of thier black friends lets them say it. (Its soo much deeper, but this is the music forum)

If you look at this topic, nearly EVERY black person has a problem with white people saying it and nearly EVERY white person says "I hear it all the time its no big deal", there's a huge disconnect.

I've never been on some "holier then thou" when it came to race issues, but a dirty drugged out white chick promoting the nword/making it cool for EVERYONE to say is just  too much.

I like Kreayshawn, her videos for lil B's earlier work like "like a martian" were sick, but hanging out with vnasty will be her downfall.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Goto the Bronx and fight every hispanic that uses it.

Good luck with the hospital bill.

Good luck with typing something relevant in response to me...
...when/where in this thread did I fix my fingers to convey anything pertaining to "hispanics"?

But since you've been Black trollin' for the past couple days, I'll entertain you - I've been waitin' to aim this cannon at your simple !$# anyways...

1) None of my Mexican cousin in-laws or little 1/2 Black Power, 1/2 La Raza cousins out here in LA would take too kindly to you calling them "hispanic" - that *#+% is passe.

2) Why would I have a problem with any Latino in the Bronx sayin' N' when I'm cool with several who do?

3) How would your hypothetical "Bronx hispanics" that you pulled out of your !$# (along with your anal beads) differ from any of my Mt. Pleasant Guatemalan, Rican, or Honduran Ns that I grew up playin' soccer and goin' to school with back home in DC?

4) Hospital bills?

[Dro] %$$* you boi, you lame as hell. [/Dro]

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
he was wearing converses

y'all got to do better

How long you wanna do this Black trollin' today homie?
I think I'm done
I just didnt want to deny my blackness + I joined Team Self hate 
pimp.gif

#FREEZEME

There are white hispanics #though
And you just seem silly drawing a fine line over who can say it when WHITE people created the word.

My 'black trolling' comes from some selective 'Dominican trolling' that seems to get a pass all over general.Make it clear I have 0 probem with any race, I just find the subjectivity of humor interesting.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If you seriously never hear non-blacks say the word, then you probably don't have many friends. That or you are part of the culture where nobody is saying it. Put yourself in a racially diverse group in a 'hood' environment and it flies by like nothing. It's not malicious. Some of you are just looking for something to whine about.

Back on topic: I was at a predominantly white club/lounge, tonight, and they played "Gucci Gucci".

naw bruh, even White Mike thats in every hood don't say it. 

Back
Top Bottom