BASED GODDESS

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"The author is taking offense at the fact that Kreayshawn or whatever the hell her name is has chosen to embody every negative stereotype of what a black woman is. This crap is offensive."

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! You should be glad a person of another race is embodying your negative stereotypes to show how stupid stereotypes are because they don't belong to one group. THis ignorance pisses me off more than V Nasty using the N word.
why would anyone be glad that to be apart of 'your culture' they have to take everything negative from you? the point is she uses the same thing that some people look down on black women for...if anything that could reinforce the stereotype cuz it worked for her...

i don't completely agree but i see the point the author was trying to make

i hope that makes sense...i typed something else but accidently hit cancel and cant remember what i $%#*@*% wrote

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

"The author is taking offense at the fact that Kreayshawn or whatever the hell her name is has chosen to embody every negative stereotype of what a black woman is. This crap is offensive."

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! You should be glad a person of another race is embodying your negative stereotypes to show how stupid stereotypes are because they don't belong to one group. THis ignorance pisses me off more than V Nasty using the N word.
why would anyone be glad that to be apart of 'your culture' they have to take everything negative from you? the point is she uses the same thing that some people look down on black women for...if anything that could reinforce the stereotype cuz it worked for her...

i don't completely agree but i see the point the author was trying to make

i hope that makes sense...i typed something else but accidently hit cancel and cant remember what i $%#*@*% wrote
But what's the point in having a personal problem with her for it if she obviously doesn't look down on black women for it?

Debbie...
pimp.gif

I think the problem is more with people who are
pimp.gif
at the white girls for doing black things black girls would be looked down on for

like i said i don't agree but i can see where people would feel that way...

Those two articles posted raise some good points, albeit their bias.

"“It’s ironic how the White girl mimicking Black culture has been viewed as quirky, cute, and interesting in the past. But sisters who fashionably rock bamboo earrings, gold nameplate necklaces, and blonde streaked weaves, will inevitably be considered “ghettoâ€

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol, you didn't get the reference
"we need to do better" 
tired.gif

I'm not going to pretend I've waited for a Murs release date although I enjoy his music
but I agree 1000%

I feel bad for LA/CA artists 
laugh.gif

Odd future, Lil B workin with the Hundreds, these dirty hamsters.

y'all look worse than NY

hellllllllll to the no.

at least we got Kendrick, Dom, Skeme, Thurz, PacDiv, Schoolboy Q, Fashawn...

who the hell does NY have?

Vado
roll.gif
He's wack but Vado is all NY has at the moment. He's gotten further than all of them by being signed to a major in less time than all of them. Not that it really means anything just look at Kreayshawn who also got a major deal.

West Coast Hip Hop is a joke. Y'all have more of an identity crisis than we do in New York. You are in more need of a savior than NY is. We good. Stop worrying about us.

laugh.gif
And you really believe that #%%% you just typed too.

shes a hipster, not trying to act black imo
vnasty on the other hand, def wishes she was or thinks she is

Vashtie wears bamboo earrings and name chains and NT +*+!$!% loves her
shes exotic looking...not kelly rowland looking type

The problem is the West Coast doesn't have an identity. That's hip hop to them... Seriously just say that out loud a couple times. That's hip-hop for them...

You can talk all the shh you want about NYC rappers but the competition here is way more dense than Cali. People in NY blow up for you know...what's that thing again...oh yeah RAPPING...

Time and time again the west coast comes with gimmicks because to them that's what hip-hop is...

Come on E-40 with that hyphy $+@+...than the Jerkin shhh....Odd Future and their wanna be Eminem shock value...now these white girls who I am CONVINCED are making fun of hip-hop....

I'm sure there's a lot more but I don't listen to West Coast music. You guys need to just surf and enjoy life.

All of these people writing blogs criticizing this girl are out of touch with the youth and our culture.

In our generation, as much as many of you hate to admit it, it's perfectly fine for people that are not Black to say the "N" word....I'm sure that's not the same all across the board; but I know plenty of black dudes with asians and white dudes in their circle of friends and the "N" word gets dropped liberally without any kind of issue. Hip-Hop has become part of a culture and embedded in our society. Everything from the slang, to the way people to dress, all the way down to kids mimicking rappers "trapping" and wanting to do that for themselves. I know plenty of white dudes that are well off and are Trust fund babies but decide to sell drugs for whatever reason. So regardless of how people feel about non-Blacks acting "Black" (which in my opinion is a ridiculous statement), this is how it is today.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

In our generation, as much as many of you hate to admit it, it's perfectly fine for people that are not Black to say the "N" word....

Keep telling yourself that 
laugh.gif

It might be ok in someone's particular circle or environment but it's not some widely accepted thing. For example, that @*%# might fly in the Bay. Can't see ANYWAY shorty could drop that at a show in Chicago or DC and not get floored. 

^ even the non-black people i know who run w/mostly black people don't use that word out here

eyes.gif
millionuppercuts wrote:

The problem is the West Coast doesn't have an identity. That's hip hop to them... Seriously just say that out loud a couple times. That's hip-hop for them...

You can talk all the shh you want about NYC rappers but the competition here is way more dense than Cali. People in NY blow up for you know...what's that thing again...oh yeah RAPPING...

Time and time again the west coast comes with gimmicks because to them that's what hip-hop is...

Come on E-40 with that hyphy $+@+...than the Jerkin shhh....Odd Future and their wanna be Eminem shock value...now these white girls who I am CONVINCED are making fun of hip-hop....

I'm sure there's a lot more but I don't listen to West Coast music. You guys need to just surf and enjoy life.

dude shut up

you dont know what real west coast music is

indifferent.gif

Excerpt from the interview I'm workin on:

We know about The White Girl Mob and we know about V-Nasty and we know she throws around the N word loosely. But has anyone pulled you or your homegirl’s card for using the N word?

I’ve never said it. I don’t say it. I don’t say it in my music. I don’t say it to my partnas. People call me that, but I don’t sit there and call them that. Vanessa (V-Nasty), she’ll tell you “I’m from the ghetto this is where I be at I got two kids

Originally Posted by romedadude

Excerpt from the interview I'm workin on:

We know about The White Girl Mob and we know about V-Nasty and we know she throws around the N word loosely. But has anyone pulled you or your homegirl’s card for using the N word?

I’ve never said it. I don’t say it. I don’t say it in my music. I don’t say it to my partnas. People call me that, but I don’t sit there and call them that. Vanessa (V-Nasty), she’ll tell you “I’m from the ghetto this is where I be at I got two kids

Most people in the hood use the N-word, regardless of race. Everybody who uses the word sounds ignorant.

/yourpantytwist

I swear cali is full of lames if yall let any race just walk around using the n word and are okay with it.That would never fly in the south or any other area like Chicago and if thats Kreayshawn says its cool for her to use it for those reason she has some damb problems.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I swear cali is full of lames if yall let any race just walk around using the n word and are okay with it.That would never fly in the south or any other area like Chicago and if thats Kreayshawn says its cool for her to use it for those reason she has some damb problems.
It does fly in the south... it flies all over the country. It's more of a socioeconomic/neighborhood thing than a race thing. I swear some NTers don't know what they're talking about. 

Russ, you white?

It's become the "cool" thing to say regardless of one's financial background.

It's one thing for a minority to say that dumb $$@, but its brings up a completely different connotation when a white person says it.

mytmouse76 wrote:
someone got v-nasty pregnant twice? those poor kids
laugh.gif

V-Nasty got 2 kids though
eek.gif

dgk3188 wrote:
All of these people writing blogs criticizing this girl are out of touch with the youth and our culture.

In our generation, as much as many of you hate to admit it, it's perfectly fine for people that are not Black to say the "N" word....I'm sure that's not the same all across the board; but I know plenty of black dudes with asians and white dudes in their circle of friends and the "N" word gets dropped liberally without any kind of issue. Hip-Hop has become part of a culture and embedded in our society. Everything from the slang, to the way people to dress, all the way down to kids mimicking rappers "trapping" and wanting to do that for themselves. I know plenty of white dudes that are well off and are Trust fund babies but decide to sell drugs for whatever reason. So regardless of how people feel about non-Blacks acting "Black" (which in my opinion is a ridiculous statement), this is how it is today.
Man im 21, and I live in Vallejo. Its true alot of white people use the N word. But that #%*+ doesn't fly with me, I will let them know straight up how I feel about it. I even had a white chick call me a square once cause I told her not to use it. I dont so why should they. The White Girl Mob are a bunch of habitual line steppers, and dropping videos saying the n word just cause she got co signs from black people isn't enough for me.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom