BASED GODDESS

Cant lie this #!!$ go hard
pimp.gif

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG

finally it goes up on YOUTUBE... heard this two weeks ago on KMEL's "freshman 10" she actually was number 11

finally it goes up on YOUTUBE... heard this two weeks ago on KMEL's "freshman 10" she actually was number 11

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

that was better than every lil b song ever.
indifferent.gif
feel free to prove me wrong by posting an "very rare emotional" song that doesn't even rhyme.
my ringtone right now is charlie sheen. that doesn't mean i'm gonna play along and say lil b has any musical value.

Still doubting BasedGod's ability? Get this based heretic out of this thread.

30t6p3b.gif
at this hipster that can't even rap. Y'all throw dirt on BasedGod's name but you should be worried about the invasion of hip hop by hipsters like her.

that was better than every lil b song ever.
indifferent.gif
feel free to prove me wrong by posting an "very rare emotional" song that doesn't even rhyme.
my ringtone right now is charlie sheen. that doesn't mean i'm gonna play along and say lil b has any musical value.

30t6p3b.gif
at this hipster that can't even rap. Y'all throw dirt on BasedGod's name but you should be worried about the invasion of hip hop by hipsters like her.

Originally Posted by Furrell

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Kreayshawn is killin all these hos. I saw her back in Frisco at she literally performed just this and 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

White girl mob is takin over belieee dat

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Kreayshawn is killin all these hos. I saw her back in Frisco at she literally performed just this and 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

White girl mob is takin over belieee dat

Back
Top Bottom