sjuelz wrote:
Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Kreayshawn is killin all these hos. I saw her back in Frisco at she literally performed just this and 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

White girl mob is takin over belieee dat

laugh.gif

thats the west coast talk...no disrespect but that white girl mobtake over wouldnt fly on the EC or down here in the south. i know that sounds wild ignorant, but its the truth. i still rock with shorty tho.
pimp.gif
 she remind me of my homegirl out in Cali, that left coast white girl swag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

sjuelz wrote:
Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Kreayshawn is killin all these hos. I saw her back in Frisco at she literally performed just this and 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

thats the west coast talk...no disrespect but that white girl mobtake over wouldnt fly on the EC or down here in the south. i know that sounds wild ignorant, but its the truth. i still rock with shorty tho.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

sjuelz wrote:
Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

no offense taken. i actually live in MD tho.  
laugh.gif
  i flew out to my homie in SF and just dug the whole scene over there so if people over here and in the South are lookin for something new, you never know.  Plus look at Odd Future. who woulda thought that !@+% blew up 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

sjuelz wrote:
Was that Left Brain ?
yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i flew out to my homie in SF and just dug the whole scene over there so if people over here and in the South are lookin for something new, you never know.  Plus look at Odd Future. who woulda thought that !@+% blew up 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

just cause they blow up doesnt mean they're good. I mean seriously "WOW" if you consider OFWGKTA/ Tyler/ etc to be "good", I mean like they can rap, but its by no means "the best rap out right now". There are A LOT of rappers who arent known that are better than them, BUT not everyone wants to have everyone on their tip, and be "THAT" famous, you know? Some people are cool being "it" in their area and as long as they are making money and are happy I see nothing wrong with that. Take a listen to Bishop Lamont, Kendrick Lamar, Philthy Rich, J Stalin, Jacka, etc etc etc and thats rap, not this girl and certainly OFWGKTA. (I mean, they are rapping, but its not "good/ deep" rap you know?).

The radio has hella #@@ thats played that is garbage. These people are the ones representing rap, no wonder Nas said what he said in 06. Mainstream America has no idea how much talent is out there, and as long as whack rappers such as OFWGKTA keep getting supported, hip-hop culture will continue to be misrepresented. I keep saying rap instead of hip-hop because I know what hip-hop actually is (graff, b-boying, MCing, DJing, and now a fifth element is kind of becoming official; beatboxing). VERY FEW PEOPLE know this, and thats the sad part. They say hip-hop and dont even know the meaning of the word. These people need to seriously learn their @@%% before throwing terms out there and dissing an entire culture.

This girl, OF, and all the other "decent" rappers out there right now WILL fall off real soon imo. I see this girl as a NT, KMEL hit and thats it. I'd be surprised if this song made it, BUT when I heard it two weeks ago on KMEL, I was feeling it, but certainly never expected the response that it is receiving here on NT. We'll see. haha

yep.
but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

just cause they blow up doesnt mean they're good. I mean seriously "WOW" if you consider OFWGKTA/ Tyler/ etc to be "good", I mean like they can rap, but its by no means "the best rap out right now". There are A LOT of rappers who arent known that are better than them, BUT not everyone wants to have everyone on their tip, and be "THAT" famous, you know? Some people are cool being "it" in their area and as long as they are making money and are happy I see nothing wrong with that. Take a listen to Bishop Lamont, Kendrick Lamar, Philthy Rich, J Stalin, Jacka, etc etc etc and thats rap, not this girl and certainly OFWGKTA. (I mean, they are rapping, but its not "good/ deep" rap you know?).

The radio has hella #@@ thats played that is garbage. These people are the ones representing rap, no wonder Nas said what he said in 06. Mainstream America has no idea how much talent is out there, and as long as whack rappers such as OFWGKTA keep getting supported, hip-hop culture will continue to be misrepresented. I keep saying rap instead of hip-hop because I know what hip-hop actually is (graff, b-boying, MCing, DJing, and now a fifth element is kind of becoming official; beatboxing). VERY FEW PEOPLE know this, and thats the sad part. They say hip-hop and dont even know the meaning of the word. These people need to seriously learn their @@%% before throwing terms out there and dissing an entire culture.

This girl, OF, and all the other "decent" rappers out there right now WILL fall off real soon imo. I see this girl as a NT, KMEL hit and thats it. I'd be surprised if this song made it, BUT when I heard it two weeks ago on KMEL, I was feeling it, but certainly never expected the response that it is receiving here on NT. We'll see. haha

Back
Top Bottom