Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by wytboy55

euge, bakit wala ka? we had a team dinner last night courtesy of allan aka taken 24...

Injury list ako... Sprained Left Ankle...

Sarap naman at may Pizza!!!

kasarap naman ng panalo! congrats again guys!  NT- Bugsy's!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Congrats guys!!! Once again, I can't help but apologize for not making it. I was having rather urgent car trouble and it needed fixing...medyo nagloloko na kasi yung car ko...

congrats guys post some videos para naman mapanood namin mga games nyo hehe..

any updates kung tuloy yung seton game? thanks!

Originally Posted by chichoi

Here's one dude: 

Originally Posted by bulaz

wytboy55 pwede bang makilaro???
everyone is welcome to play unless it's the tournament games and practices.. We will post it here if there will be games for everyone..

baller's i'll confirm on friday/saturday if there wont be any events that'll be held in the seton gym. i'll let you know if the games will push through.

also, my batchmates would like to play with us. i think thatll be ok with you guys right?

peace

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by chichoi

Here's one dude: 

hey andre...this video...did we win on this one?
laugh.gif
baka naman yung natalo pa tayo ang inupload mu ha!
roll.gif
  the video of hte 2nd win is with ken, he'll bring it on wed. attend ka practice on wed?

Bugsy Team...paki update naman kung sinu-sino yung mga aatend sa regular wed night practice natin mya sa metro gym. paki post nlng dito. tnx.

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by richong

i'm in...

WNC Practice @ Metro Pioneer:
10pm-12mn

1. Rich
2. Ken
Norman, yan yung first win nten..first 2mins ng game! haha!

Ei Ken, paki dala yung dvd of the 2nd game mya ha! i upload namin sa youtube! ehehhehehe

Originally Posted by normanesque

i'm in...

10pm-12mn

1. Rich
2. Ken

Ei Ken, paki dala yung dvd of the 2nd game mya ha! i upload namin sa youtube! ehehhehehe

geh pre.... para makita ng madlang people ang malupit na ispin ismove mo....
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

i'm in...

10pm-12mn

1. Rich
2. Ken

geh pre.... para makita ng madlang people ang malupit na ispin ismove mo....
roll.gif

pimp.gif

loka!

Team NT-Bugsy.. Coach Kat and her team is inviting us to have a tune up game with them this coming saturday at twoserendra.. itll be at 5pm to 7pm.. Post your names if you can make it.. otherwise ill open the list to other NT basketbolistas.. Thanks..

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward

Waitlist for other NT players - Cut off will be Friday 10am - if the list above wont be filled up then ill be getting from the list below.. please include your contact number so that i can text you the other details thanks..

Originally Posted by superswag

baller's i'll confirm on friday/saturday if there wont be any events that'll be held in the seton gym. i'll let you know if the games will push through.

also, my batchmates would like to play with us. i think thatll be ok with you guys right?

peace

D, message me if tuloy yung game sa seton sa sunday. ill pm you my numero.

Originally Posted by taken24

Team NT-Bugsy.. Coach Kat and her team is inviting us to have a tune up game with them this coming saturday at twoserendra.. itll be at 5pm to 7pm.. Post your names if you can make it.. otherwise ill open the list to other NT basketbolistas.. Thanks..

NT-Bugsy
1. Taken
2. Norman
3. Edward
4. Ken
5. Richong
6. Ed
7. Alfred
8. Dagz

Waitlist for other NT players - Cut off will be Friday 10am - if the list above wont be filled up then ill be getting from the list below.. please include your contact number so that i can text you the other details thanks..

Jay, negative brad. mga til 7pm ako dito sa office. try dagz..niyaya din ako nun last week..
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom