Basketball tayo!

haha!
laugh.gif
.. Napapikit na lang ako sa sakit.. Pusa na yata yun, hindi daga.. Crazy cramps.. But had fun with all the running and 3s you guys showered.. T'was hard to stop those 3s coz of your ball rotation.. Props to everyone, andaming games nun yet we all played hanggang matapos. Hehehe..

@alfred. mvp game ba yan last night? naks! mvp!

yo D, bring your friends to makati next time. ill ask rich to find a court for us. think the long travel brought pain to my legs. wasnt able to bring the game similar to yours back in serendra. glad ive made it though. north represent! (kahit di naman talaga north)

nice game NT! my friends enjoyed the game! hope yall did too! it was ultra competitive! we just have a sort of a "home court advantage" which explains all the treys! but everyone got game!

nice meeting fellow NTers! sorry if i didnt catch everyone's names but fo sho i'll get it next time!

yo alfred how's your cramps? hope all is well now!

yo jay that sounds like a plan! me and my boys ae up for that! set it up and lets make it happen! but you still played a solid game man! no shame on your game!

yo con it was nice meeting and hanging with you man! there'll be a NEXT time definitely! just hit me up when youre in town!

appreciate everyone showing up! next sunday we were able to reserve 4-7pm slot. so if yall wanna play everyone is welcome!

til next time! peace

Originally Posted by superswag

nice game NT! my friends enjoyed the game! hope yall did too! it was ultra competitive! we just have a sort of a "home court advantage" which explains all the treys! but everyone got game!

nice meeting fellow NTers! sorry if i didnt catch everyone's names but fo sho i'll get it next time!

yo alfred how's your cramps? hope all is well now!

yo jay that sounds like a plan! me and my boys ae up for that! set it up and lets make it happen! but you still played a solid game man! no shame on your game!

yo con it was nice meeting and hanging with you man! there'll be a NEXT time definitely! just hit me up when youre in town!

appreciate everyone showing up! next sunday we were able to reserve 4-7pm slot. so if yall wanna play everyone is welcome!

til next time! peace
Yes indeed. Good game everyone! 
pimp.gif

D thanks for the game, sana makapag laro ulit tyo and madagdagan pa ng players para sulit yung 4hrs hehe

malapit lang ken, pag sunday ala naman traffic kaya 20mins from moa kasi may C5 extension na, kung yun sa Seton un tinutukoy mo

@ken take any las pinas ride from moa or coastal mall bro. P12.00 fare lang. then trike to seton school. parang sm fairview-philcoa lang siya.

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by normanesque

Team Bugsy...

Raistlin of WNC is inviting us to play with his team on Tuesday 10:30pm-12mn at Metro Basketball Court.

What say you? It can be our practice na din for our thursday game.

Post if you'll play:
1.Allan
2.Edward
3.Norman

pass nko sa games...except if its wednesday or thursday..... FTL 
frown.gif
Norman, I can't make it today pre.. My body can't handle two straight puyat games since my work starts at 7am in the morning.. I'll play on wednesday night though para ready sa thursday night game and friday night game.. 

I'll be able to join the seton games as well if the sched will start at 4pm..

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by normanesque

Team Bugsy...

Raistlin of WNC is inviting us to play with his team on Tuesday 10:30pm-12mn at Metro Basketball Court.

What say you? It can be our practice na din for our thursday game.

Post if you'll play:
1.Allan
2.Edward
3.Norman

pass nko sa games...except if its wednesday or thursday..... FTL 
frown.gif
Norman, I can't make it today pre.. My body can't handle two straight puyat games since my work starts at 7am in the morning.. I'll play on wednesday night though para ready sa thursday night game and friday night game.. 

I'll be able to join the seton games as well if the sched will start at 4pm..

Oks lang brod! late na din kasi yung sked nila eh...kita kits nlng sa wed para ma-run through uli yung plays before the thur game.
happy.gif

@sir D, aside from the pain caused by the cramps, i guess my calf is better.. Just the after cramps pain.. Good thing didn't recur after the game.. Hehe.. @sir jay-r, hands up for you sir, medyo malayo layo ang byahe but you still came and played and brought your A game as usual. Hehe. more games to come, hopefully.. Hindi na malayo mangyari ang north and south pick up games.. Hehehe

@alfred oo nga eh, ken and dagz are already expressing their desire to join. im already working on games against D and company but away from their hometown, and another for north vs. south. ill see if i can get a schedule for us to play in makati stock exchange, rfm, or xavier school maybe. trying to find a nice venue for us. ill let you guys know. im back to weekend off come march.

guys sino mga maglalaro tomrw 10pm to 12 at metro? pls post your names. thanks

Originally Posted by urbandubista

@alfred oo nga eh, ken and dagz are already expressing their desire to join. im already working on games against D and company but away from their hometown, and another for north vs. south. ill see if i can get a schedule for us to play in makati stock exchange, rfm, or xavier school maybe. trying to find a nice venue for us. ill let you guys know. im back to weekend off come march.
yo jay this sounds good! at least its halfway for both sides. let me know asap so that i can tell my friends! keep us posted!

peace

Team Bugsy..

be early for tonight's game, baka grabe trafik mayang gabi because of the Edsa Event. Super trafik na kagabi, me event uli today, baka ganun uli yung trafik condition.

thanks bro^^.. for peeps going to pioneer later, I suggest that you find an alternate route aside from c5 and edsa.

Originally Posted by bulaz

EI GUYS PA JON SA GAME HA...
sure bro, there will be a game on seton on sunday, just waiting for update from D( superswag).. hey D, what's up bro? tuloy ba sa sunday?

Back
Top Bottom