Basketball tayo!

wow! nakapagpractice na pla si master gnot...hehe... see you guys tonight! 1!2!3! PUSOOOO!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kaede23

half day VL brad...ako pa.hehe

Eto ang adik sa laro...atleast me PUSO para sa team.

OO nga, do-or-die game na maya.

At the start of the tourney, with our talented line-up, i thought we'd ran over the other teams...now i realized, whats the use of these talents if u don't play...I guess its better to have 16 players who have the heart to play the game than 16 talented players.

Mga teamates, pasikat naman tayo maya! kahit PUSO lang pakita natin sa paglaro, nevermind the talent..it got us nowhere!

Originally Posted by normanesque

At the start of the tourney, with our talented line-up, i thought we'd ran over the other teams...now i realized, whats the use of these talents if u don't play...I guess its better to have 16 players who have the heart to play the game than 16 talented players.

Mga teamates, pasikat naman tayo maya! kahit PUSO lang pakita natin sa paglaro, nevermind the talent..it got us nowhere!
AMEN to this!! walang titiklop mamaya!! laban!
devil.gif

master JonT, Jay-R and ken, di ako makakanood sa game mga master, di ako pinayagan mag leave! sayang. nasabi na lahat ni norman. kaya yan team NT-bugsy's. It's War tonight!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by kaede23

Originally Posted by normanesque

AMEN to this!! walang titiklop mamaya!! laban!
devil.gif

let everything be an experience. take everything positively. one may have his shortcomings but everyone definitely has. failure does not mean this team's weak. set aside the issues. go for the win fellas.

the team lost last night...grabe, last night ko lang nakita mga teamates ko taking charging fouls from the 1st to the 4th quarter! We showed them heart guys! Be proud!

Yung No.7 ng ptc was talking to me during the game, he said "mas hirap kami sainyo kesa sa Kia team (yung No.1)...i told him, this is our last game...you're stronger, faster, but we're gonna show heart." He smiled and said, oo nga kita naman sa laro nyo ngayon eh."

Salamat sa mga teamates ko na who where there all the way...or who made ways to be there...regardless of the minutes of play...regardless of the role in the system that our coach taught us....still sticked with the team all the way!

We still have our last game next wed...lets end it with a bang guys! Para man lang sa sponsor natin who took care of us last night...Ngayon plang sabihin nyo na kung sinu makakapaglaro at hindi para hindi na magexpect yung iba. tnx.

^^ norman, pumepetiks ka na naman dyan sa office, PACK LUNCH.. hahaha... joke bro... i'll definetely come regardless of the minutes I'll be spending on the court..
smile.gif
.. This is not all about basketball anymore, this is about friendships built .. naks ang drama .. hahaha

oo nga noh...sorry, typo error lang...nadala sa emotion eh.hahaha

next tuesday game natin...Jont, bakit nawala kayo after ng game? sumama na sana kao sa dinner sa bugsy's.

Sa sat pla celebration ng birthday ni Jeremy! PUNTA DAW TAYONG LAHAT!!! Happy birthday pre!

^yo, maaga pa pasok ko eh. can't afford to stay up late. hehe. i heard 2am na daw kayo natapos so okay na ring di ako sumama haha.

props to manager Chris and to Bugsy's bistro for the dinner last night..! Panalo pa din.. Hehe..
Sa team, the way we played last night was definitely a proof that we can fight toe to toe with strong teams eventhough we lack the height but we sure have the heart.. Learning experience for all of us.. Considering the time that we guys got to know each other and the way we're playing together for the team is in itself a big step and already shows a lot of improvement..

wouldnt make it sa last two games due to work, was moved to a 9pm-6am sched and filed-leaves have been suddenly cancelled. mainit sa office ngayon due to unexpected re-scheduling ng workers.
more props to those who were already losing hope but still showed up last night and joined the fight. encouragement is the best that i could do knowing i wont be able to play anymore. well, norman's news may not be good but still you guys were there until the end. panalo na rin yan.
happy birthday jeremy!

Back
Top Bottom