basketball tonight

Anyone in the La area wanna play hoops? We got a gym rented and only have 9 commitments. We need 1 or 2 more players we go at it from 630 to 830. Free. It's not a league game so no worries. Hmu asap!

Damn, I woulda drove out from OC.

BTW if anyone wants to run in OC hit me up... I more or less have 2 gyms, one in Anaheim and one in Placentia.

Any open gym this weekend in LA/OC area? Sorry, just looking for a place to hoop around the area.

We should do a mini basketball meet up in LA
Im sure there has to be a hand full of guys that ball

I can help organize w/ someone else.

I can make the drive
as long as we get enough people to participate
should we post in the nt la summit post? i saw they had a great turn out this past one they had

I've been to every summit. I'll link up with some LA dudes and see how they feel, make a post after that.

Let's revive this thread. I'd be down to get together.  I live near USC and work in West LA. What about everyone else?

Let's revive this thread. I'd be down to get together.  I live near USC and work in West LA. What about everyone else?

I live near SC too
Work in Downtown though

Ive heard about that MAP facility
that thing is dope. It be cool to rent out a court for a couple hours and make sure we got enough guys to run a full and We split the cost obviously.

I live near SC too
Work in Downtown though

Ive heard about that MAP facility
that thing is dope. It be cool to rent out a court for a couple hours and make sure we got enough guys to run a full and We split the cost obviously.

I can get it for 50 an hr.

I'd be down forsure to throw in 20 bucks... Hopefully get like 12 guys.

I can get it for 50 an hr.

I'd be down forsure to throw in 20 bucks... Hopefully get like 12 guys.

Nice!
So we can rent out for 2 hours. That'd be like at most $10 per person.
Lets get this going and get a group so we can decide on a time/day.
Seems like we have 4 on here currently. Any luck w/ people you've met at summits?

Nice!
So we can rent out for 2 hours. That'd be like at most $10 per person.
Lets get this going and get a group so we can decide on a time/day.
Seems like we have 4 on here currently. Any luck w/ people you've met at summits?

Yeah I can reach out next week.

I'm the best man in a wedding this weekend and have a huge report due at work or else I would now.

Yeah I can reach out next week.

I'm the best man in a wedding this weekend and have a huge report due at work or else I would now.

Of Course!
Good luck on your best man duties. Gotta make sure everything runs smoothly for your boy

Back
Top Bottom