basketball tonight

I'm balling tonight at a gym w/ a couple people.
Lemme know if anyone wants to join in
DTLA

Last edited:
I always wanted to play basketball in US. Simply better players, in europe soccer is everything and in US basketball is everything. That's why us wins world championship with second selection

Anyone down to play in a rec league? Games would be held about 5 minutes away from DTLA
Games would be on Saturdays
9 games a season. plus playoffs games if we make it.

Let me know if you're interested
some players on the squad can't play next season so we need to fill the spots asap.

Last edited:
Anyone down to play in a rec league? Games would be held about 5 minutes away from DTLA
Games would be on Saturdays
9 games a season. plus playoffs games if we make it.

Let me know if you're interested
some players on the squad can't play next season so we need to fill the spots asap.

I am. How's the comp and what time are games generally?

Competition is pretty solid. There are 5 different divisions. amatuer, rook, semi, pro, and elite.
Our squad is in the pro division which is before the elite division(top division w some overseas players playing in some squads)
Competition is on par with our squad. We won the championship a couple seasons back.

Times vary during the day from 10am-8pm unless we request for a preferred time which we have done in the past. So whenever you schedule permits we can make it work( for example: games after 1. / or we can even try and do a window 4pm -8pm)

Competition is pretty solid. There are 5 different divisions. amatuer, rook, semi, pro, and elite.
Our squad is in the pro division which is before the elite division(top division w some overseas players playing in some squads)
Competition is on par with our squad. We won the championship a couple seasons back.

Times vary during the day from 10am-8pm unless we request for a preferred time which we have done in the past. So whenever you schedule permits we can make it work( for example: games after 1. / or we can even try and do a window 4pm -8pm)

4-8 would be perfect actually.

I played in college but honestly haven't played since September so I'm probably garbage hahaha.

That's fine you'll have a couple games to get into rhythm
we get one preseason game too

one of our guys played played a little in college too.

fees are due at the end of the week though. Would you be able to do that?
Jerseys are like $15 bucks
fees are $750/9 players = $83.33/Each

Ref fees are paid day of the game. 36 bucks/ number of players that play that game

Stats updated every week.

You in?

That's fine you'll have a couple games to get into rhythm
we get one preseason game too

one of our guys played played a little in college too.

fees are due at the end of the week though. Would you be able to do that?
Jerseys are like $15 bucks
fees are $750/9 players = $83.33/Each

Ref fees are paid day of the game. 36 bucks/ number of players that play that game

Stats updated every week.

You in?

How many guys on the squad? I'm a pg.

How many guys on the squad? I'm a pg.

We want a total of 9 guys
we have 7 confirmed/paid. So we need 2 more.
Not everyone makes every game so some days we have 5 others 7. I think we only had a full squad in playoffs last season.

the guy that handles the ball is not really a pg.
so youd fit in perfect if you can dish and create opps for others.

you're like 5'9 right?
we got 3 6 footers .
you should fit in perfectly.

Last edited:
We want a total of 9 guys
we have 7 confirmed/paid. So we need 2 more.
Not everyone makes every game so some days we have 5 others 7. I think we only had a full squad in playoffs last season.

the guy that handles the ball is not really a pg.
so youd fit in perfect if you can dish and create opps for others.

you're like 5'9 right?
we got 3 6 footers .
you should fit in perfectly.

Nah I'm 6 ft. Yeah I led OC in assists so I'm a pass first guy, but my last league I think I came in 3rd in scoring? I have a mean 30 footer. Lemme figure some stuff out.

Nah I'm 6 ft. Yeah I led OC in assists so I'm a pass first guy, but my last league I think I came in 3rd in scoring? I have a mean 30 footer. Lemme figure some stuff out.

That's dope. Let me know. Theres an evaluation clinic this Saturday where you can get a couple runs if you can make it.

Let me know if anyone is down to ball Wednesday night
We got the gym reserved for 2 hours in Downtown LA
$5-6 bucks

I'm in Pasadena now. My company usually pays for us to hoop in open gym but it's not too competitive. We do it to get somewhat in shape and some activity since we sit all day. There's a couple of good gyms for rental in Boyle Heights

How many guys show up on average, like how much playing time do you get?

it's usually around 10-21 players. The gym has 2 full courts. I've only been going for the last 5 sessions and I've played the entire time everytime I have gone.

When you find out about the Pasadena/Alhambra area let me know. I usually just hoop at the LA Fitness in Alhambra. Haven't been in a minute tho.

Back
Top Bottom