Bates Motel: Season 3 premieres 3/9/15

Just watched this weeks episode

Love this show, I'm thinking Norman might have killed Bradley and doesn't remember

interesting that they found the Asian sex slave now.. wonder what Norma does now.. esp. with how dude took the evidence from the joint. Should get interesting..

I think the Brother's the most interesting because he's the wild card of the show, you know what to expect from Norma/Norman.. but he's just so different from them.

should i watch the psycho movie before thenext episode or should i just wait to finish season 1? :nerd:

are you familiar with psycho and the plot? i think you can watch it as it will give you insight on how norman becomes who he is as an adult. heck, you can watch the remake with with vince vaugnh and julianne moore if you are really bored :lol:

good thing dylan made it , he's kinda holding the show togethor
Right? He's the only interesting one, IMO. I can see the show influencing the audience to like him more and more and his eventual death being one of the things that finally pushes Norman over the edge. Anyway, next episode looks really good. These past two haven't impressed me like the first few, so hopefully **** goes down.

dylan is carrying the show right now with the way the writing is headed. It seems like the direction of the show now is completely different than the pilot. I know they had to since an arc just on Norma/Norman would get old fast. Hope they pick it up in the next episodes.

Finally caught the first few episodes... Gonna try to finish the rest of the episodes up soon. This show hasn't dissapointed yet :smokin

Rather boring transitional ep but it gave me time to dwell on the show and characters more.

It didn't hit me before but it's pretty clear that Norman going after Bradley is him just looking for a chick that looks like his mother. The Oedipus complex/Freudian issues continue. The stalking scenes really hit me that Bradley to Norman is just a young Norma.

As for Bradley and her attitude. To me they're writing her as a grown women. Cuz this specific type of female wasn't around like that in HS. It's becoming clear she just hooks up with guys to get off. She saw Norman was the new kid and wanted some new ****. It's like a thrill for her, no emotional contact, and she's not looking to get serious at all. To me that's more college than anything at the least.

:lol: when Dylan smashes Bradley or when she tries to get him to and he says no but Norman catches them and thinks the wrong thing.

Norma is a sicko. That's just something weird to fantasize/think about when she seen the girl.

This new resident is interesting. Just hope it's not more of this sex slave stuff carrying over. Let it be something new and twisted the last guy was also doing on the side.

Last edited:
I think that new weird guy is looking for that asian book norman found.

So at least the show confirmed that norman did hit it.

I wasn't paying close attention so what was with the dog?

watched the first episode....meh, didn't pique my interests. And why does Vera Farmiga stays getting her yambs taken in everything she's in?

Last edited:
Had this show recorded on my DVR for a while now. Finally decided to watch the first episode and ended up wathcing episodes 1-9 in 2 days. The show has its flaws but its pretty entertaining overall.

first episodes were :pimp: the last few have been ehh storyline has been building very slowly after a fast start

Damn norman not going for the teacher. :smh: stay pettin that dead dog though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom