Bates Motel: Season 3 premieres 3/9/15

Son :smh:

SON :stoneface:

Cancel this show.

This sicko crazy freaky bastard mommma's boy wasn't just scared of the yambs but he out here killing the yambs.

I'm beyond mad right now.

Last edited:
this show is so damn bad.

they had a few good episodes in the middle but man how awful is the writing and acting...Freddie Highmore is terrible as Norman

You know I think he did hit and that the person she was arguing with on the phone showed up and caught them and killed the teacher!

You know I think he did hit and that the person she was arguing with on the phone showed up and caught them and killed the teacher!
I hope.

So what he just found himself running in the rain after smashing?

I'm still mad she's gone though.

Last edited:
L :stoneface: L.

Is it too late to renege on a second season? Jesus.

I only have myself to blame, though.

Last edited:
Why they have to kill the delicious yambz yhough? We didnt even see the full lingerie

Son :smh:

SON :stoneface:

Cancel this show.

This sicko crazy freaky bastard mommma's boy wasn't just scared of the yambs but he out here killing the yambs.

I'm beyond mad right now.

:D killing the yambs
Not in a good way :smh:
Is it really that bad now? Stopped caring and watching 2 episodes ago.
I'm mad cuz somebody died but that aside the show has been the same. I've realized the series is just gonna be the Bates family running in to one sick group of ppl in that town to another all involving a lot killing until eventually everybody around Norman dies and he's left to run the motel but in between time Norman will keep being weird, we'll learn more about Norma, and Dylan will inevitably get himself killed trying to do the right thing.

There was like one ep where things really dragged but other than that the season has pretty much been at the same quality of the first 2 eps, if not a little better.

hahahahaha!! yall really mad those yambs got murked huh? Didnt even peep Richard Albert/ Romero turn in a G in 4 seconds flat when he gave Abernathy that fade.

I thought the season was mad dope! I dont think Norman just p'd out on those yambs (see spoiler), but I dont think he murked her....too early to turn dude into a killer imo.

He should have been knee deep in the teacher as soon as her dress hit the floor.

NOrman's already a killer. He killed his pops, almost bashed his brother's head in with a meat tenderizer, and dreamt he was drowning the blonde chick. I don't see the point in developing an issue with the teacher and those phone calls only to kill her off? I want to say to say that Norman didn't kill her, and that someone else did, but I don't want to give the writers that much credit. If there is a season 2 we will see.

NOrman's already a killer. He killed his pops, almost bashed his brother's head in with a meat tenderizer, and dreamt he was drowning the blonde chick. I don't see the point in developing an issue with the teacher and those phone calls only to kill her off? I want to say to say that Norman didn't kill her, and that someone else did, but I don't want to give the writers that much credit. If there is a season 2 we will see.

Oh yea, forgot about Pops. Ill its too soon to make him into the "my imaginary mother told me to do it" killer. At that point hes the dude from Psycho, the show is officially over, we dont need to see anymore.

I think the writers realize the window that theyre in.

Man i went to bed frustrated as hell last night :lol:

Pissed off Norman PROLLY didnt smash :smh: It was the perfect scenario . Teacher was mad vulnerable and they was developing secrets plus the ride home with the strategically placed mirror!! :smh: SON i am so disappoint.

Oh yea, forgot about Pops. Ill its too soon to make him into the "my imaginary mother told me to do it" killer. At that point hes the dude from Psycho, the show is officially over, we dont need to see anymore.

I think the writers realize the window that theyre in.

You wanna see some freestyle dudes?
Imma show you what they gonna say tomorrow on MTV news

Tomorrow they be like officer Romero is officially a soldier
& Normans career from the bates motel show is officially over

Lol

Now that I think about it what was the point of those dreams where the teacher was naked and all tied up and kinda being tortured? or did I imagine that and should go seek help?

Oh that was a finale? Damn that's super weak for a finale. That ending was that dramatic to end the season on, just felt like another story arc was coming

norman shouldve killed bradley instead .. now that wouldve been a good season finale.

teacher aint even a main character.

The whole season, HUGE issues and arcs have been completely deflected, as if they never meant anything.

The sex slaves, the older cop completely flipping script, the ordeal with Abernathy...

The Asian girl runs away, and that's that. Did Shelby kill her? Are there more? Why was he involved with that? What was Keith Summers' part in it? WHAT? And really - the sheer inclusion of an Asian sex slave ring in modern-day Oregon? I'm no expert on the subject, but that seems pretty god damn ridiculous. And a 30-year-old cop and the town drunk are at the forefront of it? Get real.

Sheriff Joe changes his tune and is on Norma's side now - no big deal. He plants evidence, gets them to corroborate the lie about how Shelby dies... all this !+%*. WHY? Am I suppose to assume that he knew about Shelby's double life, he got an opportunity to take care of it without really taking care of it, and that's the end of it?

He steps in and eliminates Abernathy, whom was made to be this huge villain down the stretch, with ease and with absolutely zero back story about the money and his relationship with Shelby or even the sheriff that shot him. UHH...?

Were viewers suppose to just forget about the details of these things because they were so blown away by sheer climax of the last few episodes, filled with taxidermy, hippies and school dances? Hey, maybe if everyone in this town is so !+%$*# up and caught up in their own hush-hush felonies that public lynchings are scoffed at, no one will care about actual content.

Don't insult me, clowns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom