batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

Slow day at work and we start talking bout the new ironman coming out then out of the blue one of my coworkers said batman would "straight body" ironman.....

In my opinion it would it be a tie

Both crime fighting billionaire
Both have vast amount of knowledge to make anything
Both are human....

might not be thread worthy

So we have a thread talking about a basic villain vs one of the goats and a basic hero vs one of the goats?

:nerd:

>D

You think Iron Man can go toe to toe with Superman? So yeah I'd go with Bats.

Last edited:
Man, how are you gonna make a thread comparing my two favorite superheroes? :lol:

Honestly, even though Batman is my favorite, I think Iron Man would win. Iron Mans suit is WAY more advanced than Batman's and has more weaponry that is much more powerful.

There's really no competition, IMO.

part of me feel like ironman would win by going for batman heart strings ....alfred , catwoman, gordon
but batman beat spawn....justice league.... raja rondo ghoul.....bane.....

imagine what that bat buster armor would look like...:pimp:...

The easy answer would be Iron Man but Bats has taken down some folks that on paper he shouldn't have time and time again.

Iron man, in the right suit.

Seeing that iron man uses repulsor technology, which would eat through batmans armor in seconds is a major reason.

Also, iron man's suit carries miniature missiles with the power of a giant one, while batmans biggest explosive wouldn't dent the iron man suit.

Plus iron mans flying capabilities, and his access to a giant weapons making corporation with no limits.

Iron man > Batman

what batman did to superman was :smokin :wow:

but I have to agree, tony stark can afford kryptonite too :lol:

I honestly don't know :\

Random guess I would go Batman just off the way he out smarts his opponent. But stark is a genius or something. But what weakness does the iron man suit have if any?

If they met up out of nowhere and fought, Ironman.

If they both had time to prepare, this fight could go on forever.

This would come down to who's smarter...they have as much money and technology as the other, I'm sure bats can have an armor to compete with Tony's, I'm a huge iron man fan, but I can't stop to think that without an armor Bruce would demolish Tony...so Bats biggest challenge is figuring out how to get Tony out the suit, once he achieves that is a wrap, hand to hand combat Tony would be done.

If they met up out of nowhere and fought, Ironman.

If they both had time to prepare, this fight could go on forever.

Well, batmans best defense would be his giant metal suit.

But iron man could easily slip on the hulk buster armor or promethium armor to wipe the floor with batman.

And if he put on the god killer armor.... Welp. He could grab batman, and take him into space and well you know.

Iron man has so many suit choices it isn't even fair. Iron man could take on Thor, and hulk, so batman isn't even a real threat.

Last edited:
Yeah when I was growing up I wouldve said Batman but based on the movies. Iron Man is more powerful

View media item 350253

That's not Iron Man.

The iron patriot, is Norman Osbourne (green goblin) with stolen technology from iron man, the suit is weaker when it comes to repulsor tech, but it's still pretty great.

In the movie, it's Rhodes because they couldn't get the rights to Spider-Man :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom