Batman: Under the Red Hood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  real good movie if u guys get a chance to watch it do so,,

Joker was the original Red Hood then they switched up the story a couple of times

Saw this animated film a couple of days ago and it was pretty good overall. I think it could've been a little darker, but it went by quick

Spoiler [+]
9u6yxi.jpg

Joker was the original Red Hood then they switched up the story a couple of times

Saw this animated film a couple of days ago and it was pretty good overall. I think it could've been a little darker, but it went by quick

Spoiler [+]
9u6yxi.jpg

^ i thought it was pretty dark,, i mean joker was smashin robins face wit a crow bar lol,, but the movie was way better than i thought,,

good action i liked it alot

^ i thought it was pretty dark,, i mean joker was smashin robins face wit a crow bar lol,, but the movie was way better than i thought,,

good action i liked it alot

I read a few reviews, heard it was pretty brutal for an animated film.
I have to check it out, I've been slacking, I haven't even seen Batman/Superman series of animated movies yet.

I read a few reviews, heard it was pretty brutal for an animated film.
I have to check it out, I've been slacking, I haven't even seen Batman/Superman series of animated movies yet.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

RFX45,, ya man non stop action through out the movie

Yeah, I read that it never let up, the action just keeps going and 10 mintues doesn't go by without one. I really need to check it out, I'm just not sure fi I want to buy it in BluRay.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

RFX45,, ya man non stop action through out the movie

Yeah, I read that it never let up, the action just keeps going and 10 mintues doesn't go by without one. I really need to check it out, I'm just not sure fi I want to buy it in BluRay.

last batman animated movie i saw was mask of the phantasm
laugh.gif

wait, scratch that, it was return of the joker (batman beyond)

last batman animated movie i saw was mask of the phantasm
laugh.gif

wait, scratch that, it was return of the joker (batman beyond)

Back
Top Bottom