Battlefield 4: The Thread

Should I buy this game?

I didn't love BF3 but I had some fun with it. MW2 and Halo 3 are my favorite MP FPS.

Should I buy this game?

I didn't love BF3 but I had some fun with it. MW2 and Halo 3 are my favorite MP FPS.
I recommend it. Especially if you have a few friends that play it too. Also better with a squad that knows how to play and communicates.

add me GT Bato37 i need some cats to run with that communicate beside the usual random scrubs

Just hit Rank 10 and tried Commander mode. I don't get it. You feel so disconnected from the Battlefield. :lol:

Just hit Rank 10 and tried Commander mode. I don't get it. You feel so disconnected from the Battlefield.
laugh.gif
It's useful if you have squads with mics and actually listen to you. It's good in conquest because you can call the UAVs/supply drops and tell which squads to go where. It doesn't work well if everyone just runs wild. Those cruise missiles are nice for taking those snipers out too.

i forgot about the battlelog app. it makes it easier finding friends online and editing loadouts.

Damn, level 59
pimp.gif
. Im just about to hit 35 on the Xbox. I really need to invest in a gaming PC.... Those 64 man servers look so good. Not to mention the graphics and all around game is way improved.

Damn, level 59 :pimp: . Im just about to hit 35 on the Xbox. I really need to invest in a gaming PC.... Those 64 man servers look so good. Not to mention the graphics and all around game is way improved.

[COLOR=#red]I have yet to find a 64 man server...

and am Only level 13 I think... maybe 12... :lol:

Wish I had the time you guys have to play this game. It's greatness. Just finished the story mode... it was eh. But since you unlock weapons in the multilayer thought I'd get through it fast. [/COLOR]

I have yet to find a 64 man server...

and am Only level 13 I think... maybe 12...
laugh.gif

Wish I had the time you guys have to play this game. It's greatness. Just finished the story mode... it was eh. But since you unlock weapons in the multilayer thought I'd get through it fast.
Use the battlelog. You can use the server browser to find a specific game set up you like. Mode, map and server slots. I love how the PC servers have the 24/7 setups on maps. Need that on Xbox ASAP I have some of the maps in this game.

I have yet to find a 64 man server...

and am Only level 13 I think... maybe 12... :lol:

Wish I had the time you guys have to play this game. It's greatness. Just finished the story mode... it was eh. But since you unlock weapons in the multilayer thought I'd get through it fast.

Use the battlelog. You can use the server browser to find a specific game set up you like. Mode, map and server slots. I love how the PC servers have the 24/7 setups on maps. Need that on Xbox ASAP I have some of the maps in this game.
[COLOR=#red]
gottttcha... thanks for the help.

I use the battlelog for the load out, 10x easier and better set up to do it that way. [/COLOR]

Added some of ya'll.

Finished the campaign. Wow, that was underwhelming. Really short.

I need to upgrade my PC :lol:

that boat map on rush :wow:

Last edited:
It seems like there's only 4 or 5 of us on PC.

You guys wanna set a time so we can all squad up?

64 people server are so godamn crazy. my awareness is so poor :lol: there just so much going on.

lately i've been whoring it up on 48 man TDM operation locker servers to level up my kits, support in particular. need that c4 unlock.

i'll just run to a choke point and throw down my ammo bag and watch the ribbons pile up :lol:

That Paracel Storm map on Rush is nice, if you can get past the first set of bombs. I got myself a 526 meter headshot on that map
pimp.gif

But yeah, a lot of the maps on rush are far too set up for defenders. A few you have no room to get around making it hard to even arm the first set of bombs. Recon can sit back in the out of bounds area and pick you off all day long. Paracel with the 2 exposed bombs and a large body of water to make across before hand is overkill.

Back
Top Bottom