Battlefield 4: The Thread

Slicknick im going to add you on xbox 360. My GT is bato37. I had a nice amount of people to run with, but they all switched over to xbox one.

Last edited:
Slicknick im going to add you on xbox 360. My GT is bato37. I had a nice amount of people to run with, but they all switched over to xbox one.

works for me

I play with walter white and Joesway from on here every once and a while when i catch one of them. Hopefully together we can drag some people together

I prefer playing in squads but I don't feel like getting everyones PSN Name from every page lol. Feel free to add me if you have a PS4.

PSN = Bowflex_FREDDY

I'm sure I ran with a few of you before on battlefield 3 on the 360.

Just got a PS4 and Battlefield. Hopefully people still play this game. 

PSN/PS4 - FozzyBadfeet 

Three days of getting back into BF4...I can say that the PS4 servers are still full. The XP boosts definitely helped me level up. lol.

Oh and I believe this week is the start of Double XP.

I play on xbox every so often but usually not for long.

I catch Bato (can remember his NT name) like once a month.

He is one of the only people on my friends list that still play 360 lol.

Ima get a XB1 sooner or later

Three days of getting back into BF4...I can say that the PS4 servers are still full. The XP boosts definitely helped me level up. lol.

Oh and I believe this week is the start of Double XP.

yeah i got an hour left on the download and im outchere....

completely new to bf, so i will be food....LMAO

Just read how to use XP boosts.
laugh.gif
 Had no idea. Must have like a hundred of them unused, if they don't get deleted.

Anyway, 4 seems to be the magic number for these FPS games. The latest battlefield sucks and looks like the same is starting to happen for the Battlefield series that happened to COD after COD4.

yeah, hardline is 35 on sale and 4 premium is 25....

i went with 4 cause just as many, if not more people, stream 4 daily than hardline....

also played hardline beta and was very underwhelmed

played like 4 matches last night in 4 and i was blown away

game is dope.

Back
Top Bottom