Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Does anybody know someone selling two Sam Smith tickets at a reasonable price? I'm willing to pay above retail but not 165+ each :x

damn sam smith sellin like that?

anybody listen to kimbra in here? :wow: goin to her SF show

Yeah man, they retailed at 30 dollars

:smh: ******* resellers man

They should make tickets non transferable and print the name of the person attending on each individual ticket.

Last edited:
didnt even know she was performing in the city soon
tired.gif

Beyonce/Jay-Z coming up around the corner.. still can't decide which seats to keep or sell.

I'm in the 10th row down the 3rd base line, just wondering if it'll be too low/level for a concert. My other pair is row 31, and easier to get beer, but too far?

Kimbra is another singer from New Zealand who is pretty cool but I think what makes her better then some other singers is her ability to mix so well and work her way around the studio.

dont expect you to watch both videos all the way through, its the same song but in the second and live video she beatboxes to get the beat before she sings which I think is really dope

ive watched those many times :smile:

my sis put me onto her ...haven't seen her live before, it'll be my first ...have u been to her show before ?

I haven't. mainly because those shows are the type to bring a female with and I currently don't have one. just like with Lana Del Rey who came to SF in like March, I was dating someone but I thought she wasn't worth bringing out to Lana when she didn't even know who she was
laugh.gif

but also a prime place to pick chicks up if you have game
tongue.gif

anyone going to Outside Lands? It's next weekend and I'm on my way to be wasted
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

who's going to the nas show? :nerd: .....oakland 19 and 21 ...i'm tryin to go to the 19th one....might have to sit at top lol

and there's no pit GA section?

Last edited:
Under the Influence Tour anyone? Got my lawn ticket for $25 a few months back. Really want to see HBK really haha

Selling 2 tickets to Drake/Wayne. Section 202 i think, Row D i think, seat 15,16. Will sell for retail. PM me

Selling 2 tickets to Drake/Wayne. Section 202 i think, Row D i think, seat 15,16. Will sell for retail. PM me

Dang, I just copped a lawn ticket. Bunch of my friends are gonna be out in the lawn, turn up out there :smokin

Last edited:
Jeez I went on stubhub to scoop 2 tickets to the weeknd and it'll hit me like 275. Anyone got some for the Saturday show?

Back
Top Bottom