Bay Area Kicks?

I'm headin down to Oakland and San Francisco later this summer and was wondering where the hot spots are for kicks. Any good mom and pop stores?

laugh.gif
check the damn stickies

but im bored so ill indulge you, HUF, TRUE, and Darkside Initiative

Stickies are the threads at the top of every forum board. Check that out, it wil have almost every spot you need to know about. It's titled "coming tothe SF/bay area? Need the spots? Check here....also..welcome to niketalk

i wouldnt buy anything in oakland . theres nothing but fakes all over there . you can cop a pair of jams at your local corner store for 50$ and while your atit get a white tee and a bag and a swisher too !!! only real spots are in sf and you already know where ( niketown , darkside , true , huf , seramonte , andstones town )

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

i wouldnt buy anything in oakland . theres nothing but fakes all over there . you can cop a pair of jams at your local corner store for 50$ and while your at it get a white tee and a bag and a swisher too !!! only real spots are in sf and you already know where ( niketown , darkside , true , huf , seramonte , and stones town )

I feel you on that. I'm not from the town but there are a few spots there that are legit. You can check out Kick City..even tho they'll over priceeverything..unless you buy a shirt with the shoes then the shoes will be retail. Haha. At least the one in daly city does that. Then there's the legendaryBROWN BROTHERS....oops did I expose a spot? Sorry..all I heard is good things from them. Do ya research..I already said too much. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom