Be = Classic. Period.

Joined Sep 26, 2000

Some of my most respected peers on here have called this album "boring," "trite," and "< Finding Forever."

None of these are true.

This album is an absolute perfect storm of production and emceein'. It's arranged flawlessly.

They listened to the people (no pun) when we said we were feeling the live version of "Food" more than the studio, they threw it on the album.

Kanye's hooks killed.

It's a perfect dozen songs.

Discuss.

Joined Jun 22, 2008
I know right.

Someone will come in here and say it's not a classic just to say it's not a classic.

Joined Oct 6, 2009
Who'd argue that it wasn't? Although it was short the quality of the tracks did justice to its length.

U

User 37837

Joint is perfect from start to finish. Rarely do I skip a track. Definitely deserves a

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Classic album. This joint is so pure. Com' and Ye' did it with this joint. This was '05, the summer before my senior year.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
One of my favorite albums. If he would have taken a couple tracks off of FF, it could have been almost as good.

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Yeah, I remember when it first leaked I ran ''It's Your World'' back like 6 times...

...and ''They Say'' w/Kanye > ''They Say'' w/Cons.

No slight to Consequence, but Ye was perfect on that %#%*...

...and my memory isn't serving me correctly right about now, what dropped first: ''Late Registration'' or ''Be''?

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yeah, I remember when it first leaked I ran ''It's Your World'' back like 6 times...

...and ''They Say'' w/Kanye > ''They Say'' w/Cons.

No slight to Consequence, but Ye was perfect on that %#%*...

...and my memory isn't serving me correctly right about now, what dropped first: ''Late Registration'' or ''Be''?
Be came first..  And thanks for mentioning "They Say," Kanye SNAPPED on that one. 

Joined Sep 21, 2009
I'm not going to front I never gave it a listen..I will check it out sometime this weekend when I'm off work

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now