Be True To Your School Multicolor Dunks

be-true-dunks-os-1.jpg

betruetoyourschoolorangetoe05.jpg

These look like the ebay's.

They been teasing with the BTTYS stuff lately. First the "vintage" looking ones, now these. If they would just give us regular Georgetowns,Michigans, UNLVs, etc., I'd be amped. I missed out last time around. I'm sure they'll come out again one day, it's only a matter of time.

the quality of these is fantastic, but it is hard to get past the wacky colorways. i wish all dunks were made this well though.

what the hell is that? might as well be "what the dunk" highs- nikes just gettin plain old lazy- not cool

I'm usually a sucker for crazy colorways, especially on a Dunk, but this is just bogus. Thumbs down on all three.

what? nike used the left-over materials from the BTTYS one-tone series to make these multi-color series?

**shakes head

Wow reminds me of some kinda candy, cant' remember oh yeah skittles, I wont be surprise if that was part of the inspiration of these shoes, what a waste.

how hard would it have been to do Washington white/purple, Michigan St. white/forest, Arizona navy/red? I mean 2 different colors with a white mid sole,it's not that hard. Sometimes you have to wonder whats going on up there.

Back
Top Bottom