Be Your Own Boss vol. inspiration from Dame Dash

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]^

If a cat wanna pay me $200,000 a year as a salary and be my boss, I have no problem with calling him daddy. Hell, I'll tell my kids to call him daddy too :lol:

If a cat wanna pay me $200,000 a year as a salary and be my boss, I have no problem with calling him daddy. Hell, I'll tell my kids to call him daddy too
laugh.gif
Said the slave to his masta.

Maybe you should ask yourself, how did he get on so that he had 200,000 to pay me with?

Dame is a fool. And those that run with him hoping for success are foolish.

What you mean son? He got the selfie stick working like a boom :lol:

Dame has some good points but a lot of what he says is ********. People like getting caught up in what he says because of who he used to be. Glad Charlamagne didn't shake his hand on that deal

Dead.

He couldn't cop a Go Pro from Costco tho? Could've took Mook and them to get Chicken Bake for lunch too.

I heard him on satellite radio with Sway and he seemed calm and all. Caught both parts of Breakfast Club and I felt the tension through the screen.

I think Envy is doing alright. He had banger mixtapes that went at least gold. He also has a show on satellite radio too. I think dude is just doing it for fun.

When Dame asked Envy how much he was making, it was censored out, understandably. I still want to know though.

Been laughing at that meme all morning.

Last edited:
When Dame asked Envy how much he was making, it was censored out, understandably. I still want to know though.

Been laughing at that meme all morning.

I know for a FACT that envy is caking
Son has a dope crib in New Jersey, gated. He has mad whips, and he has a chunky Cuban.
The fact that he's doing something he loves and is getting paid for it is wonderful. I wish the best to that man

He avoided the main question that Envy was asking, which is, how do you get the start up money without having a boss. He couldn't answer. He hasn't thought his ideology all the way through.

He avoided the main question that Envy was asking, which is, how do you get the start up money without having a boss. He couldn't answer. He hasn't thought his ideology all the way through.
Creflo can tell you how to get startup money w/o having a boss.  Fundraising

Jesus is and always will be my boss but Creflo is a clown to me.

I know for a FACT that envy is caking
Son has a dope crib in New Jersey, gated. He has mad whips, and he has a chunky Cuban.
The fact that he's doing something he loves and is getting paid for it is wonderful. I wish the best to that man
Ain't it fax tho, b? :lol:

Tempted to get the meme printed on a shirt to rock to show up all these aggressive girl scouts flipping cookies outside markets and Starbucks. They got the hustle up with the Square app now. Not having cash is no longer an excuse.

But wait

Yall are talking about Dame, but acting like what he said wasnt true

What do you own that you can pass down to your kids?

Are you investing in yourself?

Do you plan on ever having a business?

How many assets do you have at the moment?  Liabilities?

I mean yall are killing the messenger but ignoring the message.  I wanna be my own boss, and Im working towards it now.  The reason why there will always be employees is because people dont think they could make it for themselves if they tried, so they dont

Man miss me with all the boss talk. Much like a slave to a master, one cannot exist without the other. Beyond the fact that everyone cannot be their own boss, the liability isn't something that everyone wants to take on and it's not for a lack of self interest. At the end of it you're working for someone be it your kids or your clients.

It's arrogant to think that your kids want to follow in your footsteps and it's even more absurd to think that their entitled to your empire. I have intentions of starting my own firm in the future but to project my dreams onto my kids is disgusting. Yeah they'll have funds but if you lack the talent then you need to find where you fit in and do that instead.

I do agree that people, myself included, go hard on dame cause everything he touched post jay has turned to **** :lol:

Last edited:
This dude Dame getting evicted for unpaid rent and getting a chevy tahoe repo'd while Envy living in a mansion in Jersey with phantoms and multiple exotic/luxury cars

Watched the entire clip...

Some good points... But mostly ********

And drake could get washed by mook in a battle and STILL be good. Haha

Last edited:
Envy had on that gold AP watch. If that's the chrono you're looking at least at $60k. Dame had that dusty looking Day Date. Not eem a Day Date II. He prolly got that watch for $7k if it's one of them World War II era Day Dates.

Envy had on that gold AP watch. If that's the chrono you're looking at least at $60k. Dame had that dusty looking Day Date. Not eem a Day Date II. He prolly got that watch for $7k if it's one of them World War II era Day Dates.

still costs more than my watch :lol: :\

I Googled Dash Motors after he mentioned it $52.50 for regular car oil and car air fresheners. As far as I can tell that is the extent of Dash Motors.

Also does anyone have any knowledge of his claim about being the first person to sponsor Floyd? One would think if that was the case he'd still be a big part of the Money Team and would be getting money with Floyd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom