Be Your Own Boss vol. inspiration from Dame Dash

@Willchamberlain  Appreciate you seeing the vision 
pimp.gif

Trying to get in touch (pause) with a relative back home where there's coconut trees to start this coconut oil hustle cause who else does that? Can't call myself a tycoon if I don't sell oil
pimp.gif
 If only these dudes could put their eyeballs in our skulls (pause) and see the perspective

And another thing, everyone in here saying he brought up good points need to stop giving this man credit for nothing.

None of the **** he said was ground breaking or anything we haven't heard anyone say.

Son ain't drop no gems. This ***** one step away from doing a ICDC college commercial.

Son explained how to hustle, and tried to come off sounding like he got the keys to success.
So many screen captures I saw on IG stating how this was suppose to be ground breaking. I was appalled.

Dame reminds me of your typical wakeupnow independent owner cat.

He made some good points in that video but alot of it was incoherent rambling as well.

Last edited:
The nerve of this fool to try and criticize Envy. Then he kept bringing up his kids. :smh:

That deal at the end meant a lot to him. He can fool simple minded people all he wants, but all I see is a desperate fool.

Last edited:
Doctors who work at a hospital have bosses.

Is being a doctor and saving lives not being a man because they work for a boss?

Entrepeneurship should be encouraged and is something to be proud of but not in the way Dame expresses it.

He's completely delusional.

Is being a doctor and saving lives not being a man because they work for a boss?
Entrepeneurship should be encouraged and is something to be proud of but not in the way Dame expresses it.
Doctors aren't men. What man spends all day touching other men? (Pause). He should be ashamed to go home to his kids. He has a boss, so he has to call him daddy (pause).

Doctors aren't men. What man spends all day touching other men? (Pause). He should be ashamed to go home to his kids. He has a boss, so he has to call him daddy (pause).

How many times does Dash say pause when he goes for his prostrate exam?

:lol: :lol:

Envy was caught off guard with that ******** he was spewing...

I'm upset Charlemagne ain't really go at him, doe...

Because famb was contradicting himself left and right..

How many times does Dash say pause when he goes for his prostrate exam?
He probably writes it down on the forms

"reason for visit: Prostate Exam (Pause)"

Theres alot of dudes out there...thru out history...that go to work..work 12 hour days...at some factory...most of their lives..just to put food in their kids mouth.

Come home...don't eem get the big piece of chicken...and are content.

They have bosses of course...and u mean to tell me those arent men?

Dame dash is an idiot...rachel roy aint leave him cuz hes broke she left him cuz hes stupid.

@KingdomFlatbush  repped for the Doctors ain't men quote. I don't know how men don't share their reps. I don't hold my reps, I put them out on the street

@Wafflegeist  Let me ask you a question. Does another man wonder whether another man says pause when he's getting a prostate exam? (pause) I just don't understand why another man would ask that question. If the doctor asked that question then there would be no issue answering that, but I don't know how to do that cause we don't do that where I'm from

Y'all dudes a whole bunch of chatty patty's sitting here talking about other men... What type of man talks about other men?... I'll wait

Og daniel is a og. Dude taught so many dudes how to hustle, it's like when I linked back up with him he was jus real

Even the CEO of my company has a boss. Multiple ones at that - the shareholders.
I'm a manager and I know there will always be somebody above me and I ain't even mad about that.

Dude is corny...talking about how not to talk about another mans pockets when thats all he did during his time at rocafella...

And theres nothing wrong with having a boss, envy was absolutely right and dame is just a meat ball 

Dude has struggle written all over him slinging those budget "films" and his sons chocolate chip cookie "business"...whatever though I would rather have a boss and make an honest living than be a snake like him to earn money...with all the negative things people he once messed with say about him, how can his kids be proud of a father like that known for stealing and scamming others?

@KingdomFlatbush
 repped for the Doctors ain't men quote. I don't know how men don't share their reps. I don't hold my reps, I put them out on the street

@Wafflegeist
 Let me ask you a question. Does another man wonder whether another man says pause when he's getting a prostate exam? (pause) I just don't understand why another man would ask that question. If the doctor asked that question then there would be no issue answering that, but I don't know how to do that cause we don't do that where I'm from

Let me ask you a question? Why would you ask me a question about wondering about what another man (pause) is thinking? We don't do that where I'm from because that means you're thinking about another man (pause). I don't even go to the doctor. A doctor's approval is a waste of time, I know I'm straight (Pause)

:lol: :lol:

Envy was caught off guard with that ******** he was spewing...

I'm upset Charlemagne ain't really go at him, doe...

Because famb was contradicting himself left and right..

There's no point. Dame would just raise his voice to make more invalid points and either change the subject or continuously ask the same question multiple times to make it seem like you're proving his point no matter the response.

This is the first time I saw Envy display some sort of personality lol...dude was getting heated.

I don't really **** with the Breakfast Club but in this case Dame's insulting arrogance and closed-mindedness was the greater of two evils for me. Envy was righteous in going after this dude

Last edited:
Let me ask you a question? Why would you ask me a question about wondering about what another man (pause) is thinking? We don't do that where I'm from because that means you're thinking about another man (pause). I don't even go to the doctor. A doctor's approval is a waste of time, I know I'm straight (Pause)
laugh.gif
 repped.

Later on the show Charlamagne was saying Envy wanted to win the argument so bad he lied lol

:lol:  repped.

Later on the show Charlamagne was saying Envy wanted to win the argument so bad he lied lol

what did he lie about exactly?

Back
Top Bottom