Beanie Sigel Shot AKA JayZ vs Nas Beauty Contest vol. 2014

1353.gif

That hair, that booty, the way she toke's the blunt...smh

Last edited:
why come we don't ever see nas w/ no ******* doh, if he so good looking? bruh be more lonely than stalley

why come we don't ever see nas w/ no ******* doh, if he so good looking? bruh be more lonely than stalley

Son is an international pleighboi think of him as the raps Bruce Wayne. he goes from women to women

Plus he knocked the sugar walls off k.d aubert he's won in my book

I don't blame you for your homophobia or fear of being ridiculed by other men. Free yourself fam
im not homophobic...stop playing that card. i just don't get in to discussions of breaking down two grown men's facial features as if this leads to any conclusions of any importance at all.  

free yourself from your shallowness fam.  your obsession with looks is as disturbing as some people's homophobia.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nas a good looking brother man idk why some of these insecure *** dudes feel ashamed to admit that.

There's a difference between acknowledging that a person isn't ugly, and stating that you're attracted to his manly features.
That implies that you as a man, are attracted to other men. Not that you're a bad person for that or anything. It's who you are.

Just call it what it is. Don't hide it behind some other reason, though.

There's a difference between seeing a dude in sick shape and acknowledging the time, work and dedication it took to get your body to that level, and then seeing some dude in shape and "wanting him" in some other way.

Nahmean?

NO I don't know what you mean. This is why people mistakingly call insecure men like yourself homophobic.

Dudes like you actually think acknowledging that a man is good looking means you're physically attracted to that man or "want" him in some way.

Don't lie, you closet homosexuals are envious of men who are actually secure in their sexuality ain't you. :rofl:

Ol' "I can't say he's a good looking human being because people will think I'm gay, so Ima leave it at he ain't ugly" *** dude. :rofl:

Brah your mother will still love you regardless. Maybe.

Last edited:
:lol:

I never thought this would happen yall defend men you don't know to great lengths

God dam it I love you Nt

:lol: Bro in no way was I insulting your mother. Was trying to say she won't think you're a ****** for being secure enough in your sexuality to say a man can be good looking.

The maybe was because I could be wrong, which would in fact explain why your brain works the way it does.

Last edited:
My G are you serious??? That's not even a question

And it ain't even no ballerina **** going on over here, we just stating facts

Jay is about 4 years older than Nas.
PAW_7940.jpg

jay-z3.jpg

I can't belive someone said jay looks better the Nas..Nas is a very handsome brother no home.. Actually he look better then any rapper. Him and cool j

My god, I'm done. Lord I will never debate with another nter again..

Amen

Last edited:
Am I really reading the Nas vs Jay 100 year stan war really got to the point where dudes are arguing who LOOKS better?

For real?

:lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom