Beanie Sigel Shot AKA JayZ vs Nas Beauty Contest vol. 2014

jay-z over 40 years of age & probably still can't grow no damb beard tho

catfish whiskers at best b

Nas has been in the game 20+ years and still isn't a boss, he also has irs problems, poor credit and a **** daughter

Last edited:
I ain't even trynna get into all this gay **** but did they catch the shooter?

Beanie Sigel vs Jadakiss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay vs. Nas

#fax

Oh you mean the ***** who gotta sound like a bald eagle getting shot out the sky on every song?

Why you throwing out money and Grammies some of the most hidious women are millionaires and billionaires and some other ugly ducks have won Grammies.

Beyoncé and her photoshop self has yall blinded.
Come on son why you taking this to the heart? It's all jokes slime
:rofl:

Dudes grasp at nothing by straws when it comes to Jay.
A beard :rofl:

I don't blame them, though. Dude had won in every single category you can possibly win at in life and in the rap game.

Best girl, most money, most relevant, relevant and on top for nearly 2 decades, guiness book of world records, signs Rihanna and Kanye West.

The list goes on.

Not to mention signing the best receiver in the nfl

Dudes grasp at nothing by straws when it comes to Jay.
A beard :rofl:

I don't blame them, though. Dude had won in every single category you can possibly win at in life and in the rap game.

Best girl, most money, most relevant, relevant and on top for nearly 2 decades, guiness book of world records, signs Rihanna and Kanye West.

The list goes on.

View media item 1290962
Come clean how much jay pay you?

Not sure what what yall are talking about but get well soon Beans. Will always be one of my favorites of all time. B. Coming was :smokin one of the very few albums EYE can listen through front to back.

B. Coming 
pimp.gif

B. Coming > 

First off, condolences to Sigel and a fast recovery to him,

Surprised the media still knows who he is.

I know for a fact if he were to walk into a random shopping mall, nobody would even know who he is.

Jay can go anywhere in the world and get bombarded by paparazzi.

What does this have to do with anything? Dudes bring up relevance in rap music like these two dudes exclusively use their image to make money. And Nas isn't about the limelight, always respect his low-key ways. Also :smh: at dudes calling shorty a ****, you guys get hurt that easily?

Y'all _'s are obsessed with this Jay vs Nas thing. :lol:

Anyway glad Beans is good. One of the rawest dudes to ever do it. The Reason and B.Coming are personal classics.

Back
Top Bottom