[| -- Beanie Sigel - "The Solution" The Album -- |]

Album started off weak IMO...I could really do without the first two tracks. However the album gets better and is really strong at the end. Last 5 tracks arefiyah! Seig definitely went for a bit more of a commercial appeal on this album on some of the early tracks but goes to what I think is his nice; the moresoulful, introspective songs. Solid album IMO 4/5 upon first listening. (need a few more spins)

if everybody that complains about how some artists never get promotion actually purchased the album instead of complaining about it we wouldnt be having theconversation

Johnny Drama got a better cover shot at the Apple store than Sigel got with a (supposedly) professional photographer

Originally Posted by duckfan35

Johnny Drama got a better cover shot at the Apple store than Sigel got with a (supposedly) professional photographer
laugh.gif

Just going through it now, it isn't too bad.....but I was expecting a lot more
ohwell.gif

Edit: "Go Low" is my joint......kept waiting on the No DJ version of it and eventually just forgot
pimp.gif

u talk about that bread, but your bread ain't buttered
pimp.gif

Wasn't as impressed after listening to this opposed to Freeway's album.

Decent album, 3/5. edit: just checked the prod. credits for those interested - no kanye, no just blaze. Dre & Vidal handle the bulk of production while -The Runners, Cool & Dre, Chad West, Dame Grease, & Reefa round out the rest of the producers on the album.

''N's claim they ballin (BALLINNNNN!), but cant hit a shot,
...yea Im flagrant, this aint ya game kid,
stay in ya lane or get ya **** blocked....how you want it''

if everybody that complains about how some artists never get promotion actually purchased the album instead of complaining about it we wouldnt be having the conversation
Exactly, dudes need to realize that the best form of marketing/promotion is by word of mouth. So if you like the album or you want your artist tosell more, spread the word around town that the album is in stores. I'll be picking this up on 12/11.

the production loses me and it becomes real boring.... he's not on any level that he used to be on that made him tolerable

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

he gets the freeway treatment..i doubt he'll even go gold

freeway album is hot what are you talking about?!

i doubt he'll even go gold

why does that even matter to you? are you getting a cut?! smh

he never said freeway's album was garbage he is just saying he got no promotion...

calm down buddy.

beans: mad meet and greets and a few youtube trailers, guerilla event in the subways of philly, followed by a listenting session in ny. not to mention this post and oh yeah he was added to hov's ag album to spit 8 or so bars. seems to me like beans got even more love than freeway.

is this what we call promotion nowadays???

bump.

On first listen, the album didn't catch me. There are some bad tracks and they just stuck out to me. But after a few listens, there are some undeniablegems on here. Dre & Vidal and Reefa definately came through. Some of the features and production is ??? but overall, its a solid Sigel album. My man justcan't get over that hump and drop a classic, he has classic tracks for days though.
Hustlas, Haze & Highways
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom