Bear Gryllss Producer got Ethered by a Snake Damnnnnn

Ol Buffalo Bill XVIII PE's
I see what u did there...lol
wink.gif

seriously spoiler that pic....who oked that surgery??!?!

Seriously?!?! lets slice off his butt cheak plop it on his foot...OK GREAT IDEA...lets now worry about...idk...trying to make it look some what normal? or blend it into his foot....they just sewed a chunk of flesh onto his foot like M. Bison's boot

Seriously?!?! lets slice off his butt cheak plop it on his foot...OK GREAT IDEA...lets now worry about...idk...trying to make it look some what normal? or blend it into his foot....they just sewed a chunk of flesh onto his foot like M. Bison's boot

Umm im pretty sure he did... m. Bison foot or die of infection... hmmm. Whatta u want him to do saran wrap it until they can graft that much skin more subtetly... 2 years n hundreds of thousands later.... more or less same result... the skin will conform after several more surgeries im sure

The idea is the infection will regress and the skin will move closer to which they will mold it to the wound

laugh.gif
Relax man... You see how swollen that joint is?

Once it starts to go down they'll have enough skin to cover the entire wound and I'm sure they'll do more than just staple it to the current skin to make it look half way normal.

Umm im pretty sure he did... m. Bison foot or die of infection... hmmm. Whatta u want him to do saran wrap it until they can graft that much skin more subtetly... 2 years n hundreds of thousands later.... more or less same result... the skin will conform after several more surgeries im sure

I hope you are right. At least they saved his foot in all honesty. I guess id rather have anything there over nothing

NO SPOILER ALERT!!

stephen rankin ‏@steve_rankin 16h
WARNING. Here's one for the gore fans. The flesh has just started to necrotise and ooze a bit. Day 6 post bite

View media item 392264
For those who asked. Snake was Fer de Lance. Nasty and aggressive. Took 2 hours to get me to hosp. Team saved my life with prompt action.

View media item 392268

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Skin graft came from my thigh so half of my quad is on my foot the other half is on my leg!

I followed dude yesterday and he had like 70 followers... Hes up to like 900 now.
laugh.gif

Why buy twitter followers from those stupid sites when you can just get your foot eaten off by snake venom and have the same result?

NO SPOILER ALERT!!

WARNING. Here's one for the gore fans. The flesh has just started to necrotise and ooze a bit. Day 6 post bite

View media item 392264
For those who asked. Snake was Fer de Lance. Nasty and aggressive. Took 2 hours to get me to hosp. Team saved my life with prompt action.

View media item 392268

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Skin graft came from my thigh so half of my quad is on my foot the other half is on my leg!

screw his foot, he's lucky he has his life...2 hours to hospital? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom