Beaten bad in a video game..

I have a feeling im about to get my stuff handed to me in the madden tourney, I had to draw the number ranked NTer as my first game.
frown.gif

i used to throw my gameboy advance at the wall when i was really pissed

broke a controller from throwing it around trying to get the sun sigil for tidus' ultimate weapon in final fantasy x

used to yell at my friends in counter strike

lol

nba 2k9, i have quit many many times when my friends are giving me an +%# whooping. sometimes if i miss like 2 bunny shots and they are draining impossible 3sill just shut the game off hahah

i have trouble beating my roomate. "sometime" . i've beaten my other friends so bad they don't even bring video games up , lmao. I don'tmind. I know im the truth .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn you guys got problems. I use video games to RELAX me after a hard day in the office. I'm reading here people breaking $50 discs in half,and have destroyed even the consoles
roll.gif
I can understand throwingcontrollers kinda. When i was a kid, i played RBI baseball on Nintendo with my neighbor, and everytime I homered in that game (McGwire GOAT in that game)he'd throw his controller.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I can't stand losing.
laugh.gif

That's what it comes down to. Everybody is so damn competitive.

And the special thing about video games is that YOU control the outcome.

i broke my controller after throwing it...I was playing 2K8 on Xbox one day and was getting smacked so i tossed the *#@.

Your not having fun in a sports game if your not a sore loser.
laugh.gif

one of my homies is funny though....so horrible at playing it off like he doesn't care about winning or losing.

I've never thrown or destroyed anything
Too broke for that.
I've had the feeling though.
For me there is a difference between being frustratingly hard and skillfully hard.
Devil May Cry 3 was skillfully hard, once you got a hand on certain things you weren't mad if you lost because you knew it wasn't impossible.
Now lets say stopping Kobe in 2k9 now thats frustratingly hard for me.

Does anyone know how to stop him, like really?

I dont play video games like that anymore but 3 years ago I was playing h2 against "xit woundz" some team that used to get top 5 in every MLG tournyand we were up 45-38 on their host and my teammates just wouldnt stop rushing
smh.gif
and they caught up so quick
It ended up being 49-47 I had snipe and told my teamates to just hide and that I would do it, and I was I got a double and was 1 kill away and my #!@!%+%teammate insisted he could get the last kill and rushed only to find 3 of them next to each other and killing him in a second

I just threw my controller on the ground, turned off my system and didnt get on for about two weeks pissed off
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't even remember how many PS1 controllers I broke back then. I've been good with my PS3 controllers.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

We don't play FIFA against each other anymore. My roommate punched a whole in the wall when were playing FIFA online last year. I broke more controllers on the first xbox than I have on 360.
QFT! FIFA 08/09 1v1 on xbox live is the worst. I never get mad playing anything else, but that does it. I remember last year I had like a 20 gamewin streak and had just bought a new black controller. Was playing Barca or Man U (or some other cheeser team, France maybe?) with Arsenal, up 1-0 in like the85th minute. Guy scores two glitch goals, one from about 25 yards out and another from about to the center line, where my goalie is running backwards for somereason and can't see the ball. Broke my brand new controller. Never been so angry in my life. Now I just stick with that online clubs.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I dont play video games like that anymore but 3 years ago I was playing h2 against "xit woundz" some team that used to get top 5 in every MLG tourny and we were up 45-38 on their host and my teammates just wouldnt stop rushing
smh.gif
and they caught up so quick
It ended up being 49-47 I had snipe and told my teamates to just hide and that I would do it, and I was I got a double and was 1 kill away and my #!@!%+% teammate insisted he could get the last kill and rushed only to find 3 of them next to each other and killing him in a second

I just threw my controller on the ground, turned off my system and didnt get on for about two weeks pissed off
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yeah that was pretty dumb on dude
roll.gif

If i knew him personally I would have found him and choked him out or something.
There'd be beef basically.
devil.gif

roll.gif

That makes me feel better about a lot of my losses.
Xcept getting quartered in 2K
4get getting dubbed.
sick.gif

that takes the cake.
mad.gif

I broke the controller port by yanking out my wire when my brother whooped me in NBA showdown 94 for genesis.
I was heated. Our dad bought us a new one system though
haha

I usually keep my cool, win or lose on video games... my friends on the other hand... One night they're throwin' down Madden 08, my dude Ken (one ofthose guys who talks trash the ENTIRE game, word to Madden Nation) and another friend Dave (real reserved and chill dude). Well, Ken is talking more than usualthis night, but is losing 23-20 with 4 seconds left, 4th down he's on his own 33. No choice but to hail mary it. Well he does, catches it, he's aboutto get tackled, laterals it (fumble). Dave picks up the ball, but then Ken (who is controlling Randy Moss) throws the hitstick and causes a fumble which heproceeds to run in for the game winning touchdown.

Ken's trash talking is on another level at this point, Dave finally has enough pushes him down on the ground steals his White Yankees fitted, runs out ofthe house throws it on the street, steps on it, gets in his car and runs it over. We are all watching laughing while Ken has the @!@? look on his face. Daveparks, gets out grabs the hat, dusts it off, puts on Ken's head and walks back inside.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

I usually keep my cool, win or lose on video games... my friends on the other hand... One night they're throwin' down Madden 08, my dude Ken (one of those guys who talks trash the ENTIRE game, word to Madden Nation) and another friend Dave (real reserved and chill dude). Well, Ken is talking more than usual this night, but is losing 23-20 with 4 seconds left, 4th down he's on his own 33. No choice but to hail mary it. Well he does, catches it, he's about to get tackled, laterals it (fumble). Dave picks up the ball, but then Ken (who is controlling Randy Moss) throws the hitstick and causes a fumble which he proceeds to run in for the game winning touchdown.

Ken's trash talking is on another level at this point, Dave finally has enough pushes him down on the ground steals his White Yankees fitted, runs out of the house throws it on the street, steps on it, gets in his car and runs it over. We are all watching laughing while Ken has the @!@? look on his face. Dave parks, gets out grabs the hat, dusts it off, puts on Ken's head and walks back inside.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

LOL @ this thread!!!

Last year me and my cuz were going hard body on Tenkaichi Budokai 2. His best character was Super 17. Mine was SSJ Vegeta. Long story short, I somehow discovered his strategy and dismantled him like an honest 23 games in a row. And I wasn't just barely beating his best character, I was slaughtering him. There would be rounds where he either got off just 1 punch or zero punches at all. I look over and son had tears rolling down his cheeks. I tried not to laugh which got him even more frustrated. We still laugh about that. He said he honestly thought about putting the controller down and kicking me in the chest like Leonidas (sp.???) LOL!

But as for me, I have destroyed controllers here and there. When I use to lose in some wrestling and/or fighting games, I'd take the fighter who beat me and put him in a training match and make it to where he can't fight back and I'd level him for a half hour or so.
Omg same thing happen to me for both stories. I was whooping one of my boys in Smackdown Vs Raw and out of nowhere, he hammerfist my chest andswat down the controller and he still couldn't captialize on that oppertunity to beat me. It was a hardcore match and I started abusing his wrestler withall sorts of weapons until he got really teary and gave up.
roll.gif

oh back in the day, me and my homie would be hella competetive on NBA Live.. i think NBA live 96 where they first had the 'create a player'. Hecreated a player with almost like 99 on every skill and whoop me by 20 pts each game. So before our re-match, he'd get a snack.... then i'd edit hiscreate a player and give him bad attributes.. so by the time we got the re-match... he was wondering why his guy started bricking shots and had all theseturnovers
laugh.gif
of course i whooped him by 30
pimp.gif

I can still remember playing NFL Blitz against my friend on the N64, getting beaten by a point or 2..having everything in me not to clothesline him in thethroat.
Also..NBA Jam..when you're up by 1, either your friend or the computer throws that underhanded 3 pointer from across the court 0.0 seconds left and theydrain it..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom