Beats by Dr Dre

Does anyone have these?

For $350 are they even worth it (I know...probably not)? I tried them at Best Buy when they had them on display for about a minute, they seemed good. Idon't know about $350 good but good.

I know I'm ganna get all kinds of people coming in raving about shures and bose and who knows what else, but I was unable to find a good amount of reviewson the Beats and was just wondering if anyone on here had any input on them, THE BEATS, not any other headphones.

They do look nice tho...

laugh.gif
I thought you meant an actual beat like an instrumental by him. I wasthinking how someone on his level gonna charge $350 a beat now when the average is around 100k for a well known producer.

I own a pair of Beats, and honestly, they are worth it if you really enjoy music, specifically hip hop/rap music. I know that the price is pretty steep, butcompared to regular headphones/earbuds, its like night and day. I suggest you do try them, and I'm confident that you will be impressed.

They weren't that great when I tried em on in store....there are other headphones out there that are just as expensive and even better quality.

Hmm, I've been looking for some studio headphones.

Do these have the 1/4 inch input? Like if I wanted to hook it into my synthesizer?

laugh.gif
at WOOOOOOOW these are great these are great wooooooowww

Personally i would never spend this much money on headphones. Nevertheless when i tested them out they were superior to any others that I have ever used.

my boy sold me a pair that he snagged from the store for 80 beans
pimp.gif

to bulky for my needs, but i use em at the crib on my PC when im listenin to music, not worth the 350 price tag IMO

Back
Top Bottom