Beats That U Think Were Wasted/ Missused Vol.Smh

J'kwon- Hood hop
smh.gif

You said something bout J. While I respect your opinion I would def. need an explanation for that one. to me J killed blue magic and swear you are the onlyI've heard say that. I forsee you just coming with some j hate but hey your opinion.

Originally Posted by theo6kid

You said something bout J. While I respect your opinion I would def. need an explanation for that one. to me J killed blue magic and swear you are the only I've heard say that. I forsee you just coming with some j hate but hey your opinion.

To me the chorus was horrible and i just wasn't fellin Jay-Z on that track. I'm not the only one trust me.

it's not that it's wasted but i swear i be fiendin for more everytime i listen to Dynasty Intro
smh.gif

beat is just ridiculous.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club27

the kanye beat Wayne spit over...im drawing a blank on the name

I think it was called "Did it Before" and yeah that beat was bananas but Wayne ruined it. He just kept on repeating the same words throughout thewhole song.

There's a lot but that Blue Magic sucked to begin with I heard Royce spit on it and it was still bad to me

Lloyd Banks - So Fly
Return of the Mac album - those beats coulda been used on a up n comin rapper *sigh*
The Carter 2 - I think an up n comin rapper could do those beats justice
That Amerie 1 thing beat was kinda misused, well I just feel it does better as a rap track word to da 'Clipse
Ofcourse Hood Hop
Swizz Beat's recent album

I got bad memory and all Ive been listening to is good music so I might edit this later

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

There's a lot but that Blue Magic sucked to begin with I heard Royce spit on it and it was still bad to me

Lloyd Banks - So Fly
Return of the Mac album - those beats coulda been used on a up n comin rapper *sigh*
The Carter 2 - I think an up n comin rapper could do those beats justice
That Amerie 1 thing beat was kinda misused, well I just feel it does beter as a rap track word to da Clipse
Ofcourse Hood Hop
Swizz Beat's recent album

I got bad memory and all Ive been listenin to is good music so I might edit this later

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

everybody got a opinion but...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"So Fly" is certified Piff...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea i banks killed that beat...

mr. me too is the only beat i can think of...i cant imagine if that was Fab's beat

Juelz - The Second Coming
co-sign. when i first found out about the joint i was like..."juelz?!"
dude didn't deserve that beat. after seeing all the effort put into that then hearing juelz's inexistent flow i was
smh.gif

"who's gonna ride" by christina milian. granted she did her thing, that beat is too filthy for her imo. (the drum switch from left to right
eek.gif
)
"lil boy fresh" by juelz. it's an iight track but he ain't exactly a storytelling genius.
...and every nice beat baby rapped on.

mims - this is why i'm hot

nobody could possibly dispute that. i can think of a million rappers that woulda MURDERED that beat

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Originally Posted by Club27

the kanye beat Wayne spit over...im drawing a blank on the name

I think it was called "Did it Before" and yeah that beat was bananas but Wayne ruined it. He just kept on repeating the same words throughout the whole song.
co-sign

Back
Top Bottom