BECOMING A MOD

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

RYANKMD FOR MOD IN 2037

indifferent.gif

Just sell your soul to the Bank of Satan. Along with a pint of blood and you good

paypal me ur application fee of $75 then schedule your phone interview...pm me for details

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i think you have to post intelligently, and i think you cant have been banned or something... i think thats how it works on other forums..
hmmm.. so how did Crux become a mod?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Got rid of some stray dogs in the neighborhood.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

like if you work during the day can you do it?

All the staff are unemployed - it takes that level of commitment. I haven't even had a shower in weeks.

messy_computer_room.jpg

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

we got a lot of mini-mods on NT....

you gotta be dry/condescending with your posts as well...

I guess the "coolest" thing about being a mod/admin, is that you can post something as pointless as a "?" and that will be quoted beyond belief, with co-signs &
laugh.gif
/
roll.gif
qft. i swear if dirty or meth came in here and said "dogs eat doo doo" it would be followed by 100 of these:
laugh.gif
and comments like "dirty always comin thru" and "meth that line was classic". the d riding of the mods on NT is sickening

funny but true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

how about niketalker23???? Dude single-handedly brought down the whole music forum
laugh.gif

smh.gif
dude took snitching to a WHOLE different level...

mods are cool except for JRose...if he was a regular member his racial remarks/rants would have him getting banned consistently

co-sign....

Mods don't have real power anyway, they can just lock, sticky, edit, move, and report.
Being Admin is where it's at
pimp.gif

You have take a test - have at least a 90 to pass and receive mod certification

25 multiple choice question test on the ROC as well as the NT staff worth 50 percent of total grade
5 situational short answer questions about dealing with NTers worth 30 percent
1 essay about why would you like to become a mod and what will you do for NT worth 20 percent

Voila.

Mods are like those RAs at college.. Even the TAs in class

have some what of power, but are you really scared??

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

like if you work during the day can you do it?

All the staff are unemployed - it takes that level of commitment. I haven't even had a shower in weeks.

messy_computer_room.jpg
roll.gif
looks like my cube, except replace the coke bottles withjim beam personals
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

seriously though how much work is possibly involved with being a mod here. This is the only board i post on and am not so familiar with the messageboardlifestyle if you will

I'm more interested in knowing what happens when Meth retires. Who's next in line...Dirty? Or Bastich?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

I'm more interested in knowing what happens when Meth retires. Who's next in line...Dirty? Or Bastich?
nerd.gif
Next in line for what?

Back
Top Bottom